out

well done black burn lmfao

2 penaltys lol

comon well done is like me saying mancs should of had 20 mins extra time in the champs league

you plum!!!

Dont like doing this but have to agree with Andy Gray. Arsenal lack a good striker when they play their youth team, everywhere else is pretty god damn good.

yeah i would normally agree with you because i like to think im honest about the team

but two penaltys (BLATENT ASWELL), offside drogba, onside adebayer but he was offside FFS, adebayer sent off when it was eboue!!!, now the FA wont uphold his red card!!!! played chelsea off the park for most of the match... played blackburn off the park for most of the match, DUNN should of been sent off for his second professional foul!!!! SHALL I GO ON?,

LMFAO ROFL COMON SOMEONE PINCH ME LOL (i must be dreaming lmfao rofl)

this is in two games side by side not two games out of the FOOKING SEASON lmao and two games that have taken us out of the cup

yes we should of played henry, van persy is injured.

yes its true they could not finish there breakfast today lol

all i can do is laugh lol, but thats life i guess

@ scott, man utd would of got them fooking penaltys (anyone else agree lol), HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just had a thought if it would of been at old trapshite you would of had 4 penaltys for them 2 lololololololololol

Last edited:
lol i agree you got a raw deal in both games and fully deserved to win both. I just feel that in both games you lacked an out & out striker. If you had one you would have easily won both games, coz thought from keeper to midfield you are excellent.

its feckin annoying......last couple of seasons a lot of decisions seem to go against us.......but as you say thats wat happens when you dont finish......to be honest we lost the ball so many times today........lack lusture performance

lol i agree you got a raw deal in both games and fully deserved to win both. I just feel that in both games you lacked an out & out striker. If you had one you would have easily won both games, coz thought from keeper to midfield you are excellent.

i think we made too many wrong decision in the final end of the pitch, always passing to an area with 30 blackburn players LOL........i think graham poll had an awful game......but nothing new there

no m8 you hit the nail on the head with precise accuracy lol ;)

i just gotta laugh or i will crack up, should of won regardless of the penaltys had enough chance and like you say we play the ball so well from defence to almost attack lol that its annoying to watch us struggle

but they are all kids and will become men soon and then hopefully they will have the experiance needed to kill off teams like the old arsenal ;)

comon the gooners lol

are just a bit sore mickie about your team loosin lol

saw is a strong word son ;)

disapointed with losing would qualify ;)

"not surprised" would be another one for the refereeing in the last two games.

comon andy your a rangers fan you should understand but then again you lot dont have the same level of league as the prem so i dont expect you two as you dont lose apart from if you play celtic so its kinda all good for you until 4 times a season lol

little dig pal take it on the chin m8y

i guess i now know how liverpool, everton, tottenham felt.... but we deserved to win them games its tuff to swallow when you should of won and even tougher when your team gets a bad ride from refs

thats my last word on the matter as it looks now like i am saw and i guess i am but with a smile dont forget ;)

Last edited:
lol dig accepted mickie a was only winding u up m8 a never saw ur game tonight but as u said about rangers and celtic winnin all the time well have u seen us this year pure fooking crap we have been apart from the uefa cup were still in but its all good m8 a still think arsnal are a good team that should be doin a lot better in the prem but the havnt been in the past few seasons have they . but they will come good again am sure of that as they always do
p.s a think the rangers would rip use apart at the moment lol i wish lol

and btw mickie as u say we are not as strong as the prem teams well if u look at the past meetings btween celtic and rangers against the prem teams then a think we come out top m8

Last edited:
ok last word but not about arsenal lol

about you playing prem teams i agree you do do well but we also have many teams in the 1st devision, 2nd devision, even 3rd devision beating teams in the prem when they play in the cup games, i think when you play a cup game you have to be at your best or you can be turned over (like you heard today lol).

i think also that celtic and rangers are top clubs but i dont think you would be consistant over a season in the prem and land around mid table.. i do think though over time you would be up there with the top 4 because of your fan base's.

but put celtic or rangers in the prem now dont expect anything for a while ;)

but what the hell do i know lol we was going to win the treble this season according to my tarrot cards :eek: pmsl

Last edited:
ok last word but not about arsenal lol

about you playing prem teams i agree you do do well but we also have many teams in the 1st devision, 2nd devision, even 3rd devision beating teams in the prem when they play in the cup games, i think when you play a cup game you have to be at your best or you can be turned over (like you heard today lol).

i think also that celtic and rangers are top clubs but i dont think you would be consistant over a season in the prem and land around mid table.. i do think though over time you would be up there with the top 4 because of your fan base's.

but put celtic or rangers in the prem now dont expect anything for a while ;)

i agree the cup games down south are good and teams from lower devisions do realy well wich is good for the game

but as fur rangers and celtic playing down ther the yes ur right about finishin mid table for the first few seasons but if we had the money to spend like the prem teams have then we would defo but up ther i have no doubt about that but we have to accept wer we play but i would love if we got into the prem as it would make it a even better leuge than it already is and it wont be just a 2 or 3 team leuge like it is already u have to agree ther . its only bn man u and arsnal and chelsea that have won the championship down ther since blcburn a think won it and how long ago was that

well said pal

but dont most scottish people hate the english ?

i dont think many scotts would like to be associated with the english league ?

well said pal

Wouldnt say most Scottish people hate the English. FOr me what i certainly do hate is your media and commentators who have you winning stuff before the competition has even started. For instance for a long time i hated Tim Henman because of the media surrounding him but when you actually listen to his interviews he comes across as a nice down to earth guy who just wanted to play tennis, not to mention the biasness blatantly shown towards anyone and anything English.

Also remember the team that finishes bottom of the English Premiership gets more money then the team that finishes top of The Scottish Premier League, which is crazy but its supply and demand (oh not to mention our football is crap).

So Rangers and Celtic in English Premiership would be great but not gonna happen for a few reasons. Mainly which English teams are gonna say "yeah we will drop into the Championship to let them into the Premiership" and secondly they are contracted to the SPL who can't afford to let them leave because of loss of revenue (mainly TV), oh and also it would have to go through Uefa who i believe has said no in the past.

well said pal

naw m8 we all dont hate the english i have loads of m8s who are english and ther top guys but what rangers and celtic need is a better challenge and if cardif can play in the english devisions then why cant we but thats football polatics for ya

I can't believe Arsenal have gone out. Wanted an entertaining final. Hopefully we'll still get it. Pity Blackburn went through as they were awful in the 1st game. Worst game I have ever attended.

So Rangers and Celtic in English Premiership would be great but not gonna happen for a few reasons. Mainly which English teams are gonna say "yeah we will drop into the Championship to let them into the Premiership" and secondly they are contracted to the SPL who can't afford to let them leave because of loss of revenue (mainly TV), oh and also it would have to go through Uefa who i believe has said no in the past.

if you lot started in the 2nd or 3rd devision then i dont see a problem ?

then no one can moan about dropping into the championship, but then i know the scottish clubs would not be happy with that because say they never got out of them leagues ?

dont know enough about scottish league so cant comment on the media sponsership ?

and cardiff was never to my knowledge allowed into the premiership ?

Wouldnt say most Scottish people hate the English. FOr me what i certainly do hate is your media and commentators.

Nail on the head there! If it wasn't for the deluded jingoistic English media there would be no problem.

Back