oscam

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok people i would like to no witch oscam i need for the dm500s pls ive got a sight but not sure witch one to get down

Two files in this along with pdf of how to install, the 941 file is the latest (i think) I am using the 4754 one so had the both handy.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Two files in this along with pdf of how to install, the 941 file is the latest (i think) I am using the 4754 one so had the both handy.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

good to see the document I wrote iu helping others getting oscam setup

And a brilliant document it is jfish.

planning on updating it with inclusion of the web interface, as I find the oscam web interface is rather neat and tidy very simple yet all the information is easy to find.

Used it last night mate from your original post. I doff my cap well done sir.

As above mt8, would not have got it sorted without it.

Hi, Any chance of a new upload for this,I need to get oscam on my DM500.

Cheers
swanny

I have a pli image dm500 with oscam as card reader set up to share cccam with epg set for 1 day and channels mapped all anyone has to do is add the boxkey into oscam and your away if you want to reshare it just edit the cccam cfg with the normal fline if anyone wants it

to download epg
hit yellow button
epg cfg
then sellect radio times uk

yellow button again to retrieve epg for that day you can change it to 2 or 3 days max but the box gets turned off every night so i only have it as 1 day

I have a pli image dm500 with oscam as card reader set up to share cccam with epg set for 1 day and channels mapped all anyone has to do is add the boxkey into oscam and your away if you want to reshare it just edit the cccam cfg with the normal fline if anyone wants it

to download epg
hit yellow button
epg cfg
then sellect radio times uk

yellow button again to retrieve epg for that day you can change it to 2 or 3 days max but the box gets turned off every night so i only have it as 1 day

How, I am having alot of trouble trying to get this to work form me?
Cheers
swanny

How, I am having alot of trouble trying to get this to work form me?
Cheers
swanny
hello m8 im at work till 10 if you pm me an email to send it to i will as soon as i get home all you have to do is flash over your image with this 1 and put your bogey in oscam server of course back your own image up first

hello m8 im at work till 10 if you pm me an email to send it to i will as soon as i get home all you have to do is flash over your image with this 1 and put your bogey in oscam server of course back your own image up first

Does your webif work on that, I can not for the life of me get it to show the web page on 10001
Cheers
Swanny

Does your webif work on that, I can not for the life of me get it to show the web page on 10001
Cheers
Swanny
No i cant get it to work ive tried also but some versions of oscam dont allow webinfo i believe

OK Thanks.
Your channel list are great. I have flashed it with about 5 different version, but for the life of me, cant get the webif to work.
I will put your image back on and carry on trying until I can find a webif that works.
Thanks again.
Paul

Back