Oscam issue

gaza1725

Reaction score
Got a strange problem my friend has his own server with just a few friends & family running one of the latest versions of oscam and using Mgcamd as the Emu on the receivers all channel work fine without any freezing but at certain times of the day the odd channel History 2 being one of the main culprit will become unwatchable freezing constantly and going off.
When the oscam log is checked it says (not found) next to the user yet all other channels are working fine sometimes it happens with the odd kids channel once channels are changed it says (found) again and it only happens on a handful of channels.
He has tried changing the version of oscam and using cccam receiver end the problem still occurs any help would be much appreciated thanks

Is he using any type of whitest or services lost in Oscam if so disable them and then try the affected channels

Hi mate yes there is a service file but the sid of history 2 is not blocked i have noticed the other channel doing it has a irish version nick jr 2 so i have blocked the nick jr irish and left the uk one open . I have also blocked other channels not used on the same freqency as history 2 see if this solves things , its weird how it only starts certain times of the day is it was a sevice file issue it would do it all the time i think its more of a strain on the card strange how it looks like its only these 2 channels affected

I'm always surprised by the amount of people that have friends or family that have these problems.
Strictly speaking there is no server talk allowed.

I'm always surprised by the amount of people that have friends or family that have these problems.
Strictly speaking there is no server talk allowed.
Sorry mate if i mentioned something i shouldn't i just think its a oscam issue just trying to solve the issue we are having

I get the same problem on my Oscam setup, it also happens sometimes on S sports 1 and atr, using the other atr frequency solves it, but it's the one in the irish versions of auto bouquets on my dm500 so I manually delete that one and replace with another.
I never got to the bottom of it but on H2 like you mention, i notice that it usually stops happening when that current tv program is finished.

Back