Oscam install

Is there a step by step tutorial of how to install oscam.
Is it generally deemed better than ccam?
can it be used with n/c
once installed do you need to do anything else.

As client I am not sure it makes a difference, I have noticed faster channel clearing but @Napster has seen it slow down (did it solve your glitching problems mt ? ), as server it is far superior and you can see what is happening with the cam through webif, it logs all connections, you can even see it getting connections rejected and how your connecting to certain services a bit like an in depth cccam info, so depends what you want it for.

As for install getting the cam is fairly simple (if you want it as an emu for keys oscamymod is the way to go) then there are 3 files to edit for server but only 2 for client, I am still learning myself and also unsure what can be discussed but there's always the pm system if your stuck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest installing oscam has cleared up channels not clearing but sadly not the glitching, at the moment I think my superhub is causing me trouble have to keep rebooting the thing, I keep meaning to try my old netgear router and switch superhub into modem mode, but Im thinking of moaning at virginmedia there hubs are shit.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I have a superhub mate and it was in modem mode within 24 hours, super is last thing I would call it.

I have a superhub mate and it was in modem mode within 24 hours, super is last thing I would call it.

m8 I think you hit the nail on the head I ran a netgear 54 router for years never had to reboot it at all, these super hubs are just crap had 2 since they came out, the fecker wont give me the new version well they will but want £49.50 to activate it, robbing feckers they are :(.

m8 I think you hit the nail on the head I ran a netgear 54 router for years never had to reboot it at all, these super hubs are just crap had 2 since they came out, the fecker wont give me the new version well they will but want £49.50 to activate it, robbing feckers they are :(.

I'd keep on pestering them, it's free from a VM phone and eventually you will get through to somebody who cares.

OK now on my old netgear router and superhub in modem mode will see how things work out :)

Back