oscam emu

alli6968

Inactive User
Reaction score
Alien 8900 running vix4 blue. all set up but only oscam emu must be built in. use rmote press SETUP-SYSTEM_SOFTCAM/CI-SOFTCAM MAN. and start only one in there that is oscam_ymod. it goes green and shows running.

No emu in pluggins downloads

Then try to input line via FTP go to usr/keys and looked in var/key and nothing in those folders no oscam.server to cutpaste into. anybody any idea where i am going wrong??

Regards

Alien 8900 running vix4 blue. all set up but only oscam emu must be built in. use rmote press SETUP-SYSTEM_SOFTCAM/CI-SOFTCAM MAN. and start only one in there that is oscam_ymod. it goes green and shows running.

No emu in pluggins downloads

Then try to input line via FTP go to usr/keys and looked in var/key and nothing in those folders no oscam.server to cutpaste into. anybody any idea where i am going wrong??

Regards

Panic over, thanks to the knowledged gained on this forum have managed to find OScam.server file in tuxbox/config and all is now well.

In ViX4E2PORJECT the OScam ymod availavle from the addons server comes with pre-configured config files. You can manually alter these by FTP as you have found or perhaps the better/easier option is via the OScam web interface which once the softcam is set as your default and running in the from the built in Softcam Manager can be accessed at http://ip-address-of-receiver:8888.

yes thanks I did it the hard way, well hard way being locating the oscam.server file. but have just had a look at your post and tried that. a lot easier.

regards

Back