Original TM500/600 linux image files

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
These files contain NO keys, this thread for files only, please start discussions on a new thread

Original TM images for the TM500 and TM600pvr.

The images attached to this post are for the older type remote controls, if you have a receiver with 2 scart sockets, and a remote with power, mute and LAN buttons at the top, using the attached images will stop your remote from working your receiver.

Search triggers

technomate tm500 tm600 linux original technomate linux tcc linuxtechnomate technomatelinux

Last edited:
Original images for the TM500 and TM600pvr.

The attached images are for receivers with the newer type of remotes, if you have an older receiver with a single scart socket, and the smaller remote, this image will stop your remote from working your receiver.

You can get a replacement remote directly from technomate by giving them the serial number off the bottom of your receiver

New updated official images dated 14-10-09

Attachments

• TM600_official.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 171
hi fellas could anybody tell me which file either the 500 or 600 i should use to flash my tm500super with? ive fooked my box up buy putting a bad flash on it and its taking hours to reflash via null modem cable, tryed it twice using:
ISO-8859-1__TM-500 superTM-600_update-0909 image but at the end of the flash it says on the tv screen failed. pls help anybody thanks.

thanks, ill try that one now. should it take 3/4 hours to flash???

nah its takin hours but i can only set my baud rate to 9600 if that makes any differance im using a usb adapter. i cant use miniweb as my box is stuck on the first page whr it says 'select tv -(pal)' nothing works to change any thing i.e remote or buttons on front of the box. started 45mins ago and now its only on 30% flashed!. nightmare. all this because i flashed a 500 image to it and not a 500super, bummer i tell thee.

it should have refused the 500 image m8

if you can get that far, then the miniweb should load. turn it off, connect to ethernet, press and hole power button on receiver, and turn power back on, then follow instructions as above

all done! now for my next problem... the remote wont work, at all. Hmmm starting to really piss me orf now lol, any ideas???

is there a reason you want the original TM image on there m8? or just to bring it back to life?

flash this one using the miniweb

Download center

think ive cracked it dude, i had to put original on to resurect the box then the remote wouldnt respond but... ive just put image tm600 0909 and its working again yeaaah!. thanks for your help pal. this has ****ed my day up today got two of these one i did right the other i messed right up, oh well...i'll know better next time ;)

i messed mine up mate. any 1 help. i downloaded a bad flash and went on the download centre. got ther latest 0909 software for the technomate 500 super but it keeps going into a boot loop. any ideas any1?

dont matter sorted it. just having trouble with cccam carnt unscramble

These files contain NO keys, this thread for files only, please start discussions on a new thread

Original TM images for the TM500 and TM600pvr.

The images attached to this post are for the older type remote controls, if you have a receiver with 2 scart sockets, and a remote with power, mute and LAN buttons at the top, using the attached images will stop your remote from working your receiver.

Search triggers

technomate tm500 tm600 linux original technomate linux tcc linuxtechnomate technomatelinux
@digidude can you help me please, got a tm500 super. Strugglin to get it started need a step by step to get goin please

getting error when downloading image
it hangs in boot mode , any pointers?

Back