Original TM 6800 HD Super+ Software

Zorch

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi again all,

Just a query about the latest Original Software for the TM 6800 HD Super+

I was about to apply the latest Phantompatch 7.44p onto my TM 6800 HD Super+ ...so I thought I would just check the Official Technomate Website to see if there was also new Original Software to load first... the last Original Software I loaded onto my TM 6800 HD Super+ was this one...

Software Version 7.43
Release Date Feb 2012
Size 4.41 MB

However... the latest Original Software on the Official Technomate Website is this one...

Software Version 7.42
Release Date Nov 2011
Size 4.37 MB

Technomate Support - TM-6800 HD Super

I wonder if there was some sort of problem with Original Software Version 7.43 because it has not been posted on the Official Technomate Website...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
Hi again all,

Just a query about the latest Original Software for the TM 6800 HD Super+

I was about to apply the latest Phantompatch 7.44p onto my TM 6800 HD Super+ ...so I thought I would just check the Official Technomate Website to see if there was also new Original Software to load first... the last Original Software I loaded onto my TM 6800 HD Super+ was this one...

Software Version 7.43
Release Date Feb 2012
Size 4.41 MB

However... the latest Original Software on the Official Technomate Website is this one...

Software Version 7.42
Release Date Nov 2011
Size 4.37 MB

Technomate Support - TM-6800 HD Super

I wonder if there was some sort of problem with Original Software Version 7.43 because it has not been posted on the Official Technomate Website...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Its funny you say that because I had wondered too whether it may be the 'original' TM software which is at fault with the softcam C Ned issue in mind etc - I too loaded 743 original software prior to the new patch 744P (which doesnt seem to change anything as already reported yesterday), so I may try an earlier 'original software version' and try all over again - maybe the 737 orig could be a good start point IF I can find one?
It just COULD be Phantom who's using a corrupted original version from which to prepare the patches, hence my suggestion to him to paste in whatever component part of 737P into his latest patch to bring it back into line?
I still fail to understand why 737P DOES open C Ned on 19E with latest softcam whereas NO patches after that one do! :drink:

Hi guys, i'm wondering the same thing now, i've seen a 744 phantompatch but no original 744 to load on first.
my current set up is with 741 and everything works fine, keen not to break it with the new 744.

Have you guys found anything more out?

Its funny you say that because I had wondered too whether it may be the 'original' TM software which is at fault with the softcam C Ned issue in mind etc - I too loaded 743 original software prior to the new patch 744P (which doesnt seem to change anything as already reported yesterday), so I may try an earlier 'original software version' and try all over again - maybe the 737 orig could be a good start point IF I can find one?
It just COULD be Phantom who's using a corrupted original version from which to prepare the patches, hence my suggestion to him to paste in whatever component part of 737P into his latest patch to bring it back into line?
I still fail to understand why 737P DOES open C Ned on 19E with latest softcam whereas NO patches after that one do! :drink:

Holmroad i've the TM6900HDSuper_735 original soft 08-12-2010.stb software if you are interested but not the 737

Hi guys, i'm wondering the same thing now, i've seen a 744 phantompatch but no original 744 to load on first.
my current set up is with 741 and everything works fine, keen not to break it with the new 744.

Have you guys found anything more out?

I dont believe there is anything to be gained with 744.
(if it aint broke dont try to fix it) as the saying goes

Holmroad i've the TM6900HDSuper_735 original soft 08-12-2010.stb software if you are interested but not the 737

Hi Tony, yes please I could try orig patch 735 if you could post it here - but currently I'm using combination of 729 and 729P, which does NOT open C Ned on 19E or ORF, but 8281 is brill, plus PLTV on 10E working fine without jerkiness or audio sync probs! TNT Sat pn 19E only working with 744P!
What a mess though having to know which patch is best for whatever you want to open!
Its positively CRIMINAL - all these silly variations?:Boo:

Hi Tony, yes please I could try orig patch 735 if you could post it here - but currently I'm using combination of 729 and 729P, which does NOT open C Ned on 19E or ORF, but 8281 is brill, plus PLTV on 10E working fine without jerkiness or audio sync probs! TNT Sat pn 19E only working with 744P!
What a mess though having to know which patch is best for whatever you want to open!
Its positively CRIMINAL - all these silly variations?:Boo:
here its the 735 for you

Attachments

• TM-6900 SUPER COMBO.rar
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
Back