iPad Original iPad

Ibrox

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi got an old original iPad and installed kodi on it got all the magic working via the repos but if I want to point the install from zip file from a downloaded zip file to the iPad where or what do I need so the file ends up in a place/folder I can access thru the iPad .

Use iTools to put the zip file where you want it and point kodi to it. You are probably better finding a repo though.

Cheers rawsy never used an ipad before but i was wanting to know where the files go on an ipad when downloaded so i could point kodi to them but apple aint like windows lol apparently they do not get saved if using the safari browser so i just downloaded mercury browser so the file is there in a folder when downloaded.

Pretty daft u cannot just download a file in the safari browser and it sits in a download folder like in windows.thx for the reply tho m8

If your Jailbroken install Safari downloader and ifile all sorted then

Thought i tried ifile but it may have been something else as the ifile comes up as a paid app

Last edited:
Cheers rawsy never used an ipad before but i was wanting to know where the files go on an ipad when downloaded so i could point kodi to them but apple aint like windows lol apparently they do not get saved if using the safari browser so i just downloaded mercury browser so the file is there in a folder when downloaded.

Pretty daft u cannot just download a file in the safari browser and it sits in a download folder like in windows.thx for the reply tho m8

I know what you mean. It's downloaded somewhere but I'm not sure where. You are right though who knows where stuff gets saved when using safari that's why I'm backing repos. There are plenty out there and surly one of them will have what you are after.

Back