original Back ups on a 360

Jammy75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to play my original xbox copied games on the 360 I've bought? It has a BenQ drive and is currently unmodified, but will be modded shortly.

Thanks

Hi

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to play my original xbox copied games on the 360 I've bought? It has a BenQ drive and is currently unmodified, but will be modded shortly.

Thanks

Yes, if they are supported on the compatibility list, and are on dual layer disks and are stealth patched

i could be wrong i thought you needed a hard drive to download the software so you can play xbox games.....dont slate me i just made a few enquiries a couple of years back.

They will have to burnt to a dual layer disc aswell ;)

you can play them on single layer you will need "mulleter" get it off xbins to unpatch them i converted my favorite games to single layer & they play fine on newer extreme firmware

already mentioned fella :)

My bad lol

you can play them on single layer you will need "mulleter" get it off xbins to unpatch them i converted my favorite games to single layer & they play fine on newer extreme firmware

:err: Are you sure they're safe to use like that mate? Reeks of a ban to me ;)

On a side note... original xbox games are so cheap now from places such as fleeBay, car booties and the bargain bins in game retailers that I dont really see much need for the backups.

My bad lol

:err: Are you sure they're safe to use like that mate? Reeks of a ban to me ;)

On a side note... original xbox games are so cheap now from places such as fleeBay, car booties and the bargain bins in game retailers that I dont really see much need for the backups.

I agree here. Xbox 1 games are so cheap now that you may aswell use an original rather than risking a patched version.

Back