order from china

Hi,

Would anyone who has bought clones from China please be able to PM me a link to the suppliers web site?

I wish to order a DM 800 SE from China but am not sure what supplier is recommended by forum users?

Thx for any help.

Cdmt.
Pimpi

hi is it better to buy these 800 clones from ebay since I see the sunray 800ses for about £180 in uk

just wondering if there is a way to save money thats all thx

hi is it better to buy these 800 clones from ebay since I see the sunray 800ses for about £180 in uk

just wondering if there is a way to save money thats all thx

The UK based vendors are charging a premium for the pleasure of buying from them, the lowest prices are from the Chinese suppliers. I placed an order yesterday from China for some DM800 SE (HD) models with dreambox logo and dreambox packaging which worked out at ~ £50 cheaper per unit than eBay or other UK based vendors.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Sorry to jump in, but can anyone please pm me links aswell. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone please PM me were i ca nbuy a good quality DM800se ?.china n cheap n fast please would be handy.

am looking a bit more into all these Dreambox 800s, seems theres older ones with dvi outputs and 300mhz cpus these seem to be going for £130-150 roughly....

The ones with 400mhz and hdmi which obviously would be the right ones are still £170-200

The only other ones I like the look of are the dreambox 500HDs that come with 400mhz/up to date tuner and hdmi for about £140, still for an extra 30-40 quid u could bag a 800HD which sports few more features and internal sata hdd support for pvr etc

Still ebay shows nothing much.... its like they been blocked/deleted which is quite odd.....

... I placed an order yesterday from China for some DM800 SE (HD) models with dreambox logo and dreambox packaging which worked out at ~ £50 cheaper per unit than eBay or other UK based vendors.

The DM800 SE models that I ordered from China yesterday are the models with 400MHz, HDMI, tuner BCM4505 and sim 2.1. This is the model that I stated could be obtained delivered from China at ~ £50 cheaper than eBay.

rp3X,
If you cannot find these on eBay then you are not searching correctly, just type in the search "DM800 SE" without the quotations marks then select the items listed under "Sound and Vision"

Cdmt
Pimpi

Yeah found them in the end, but there similar prices to the uk sat stores these clones.

I guess buying in bulk or directly from china makes it worth while and affordable at least.

the vu+ duo box is also looking quite good

Yeah found them in the end, but there similar prices to the uk sat stores these clones.

I guess buying in bulk or directly from china makes it worth while and affordable at least.

the vu+ duo box is also looking quite good

I was looking at the Vu+ Duo clones but there are a few reports of issues with the PSU's and other booting problems. The Vu+ clones are relatively new to the market compared to the well established dreambox clones so it might be that there are niggles to be sorted out with the Vu+ clones. In the end I opted for the dreambox clones due to their greater support base and that fact that they are a well established clone.

Cdmt
Pimpi

just looking around the net it seems you can easily get dreambox replacement parts etc, and the support is always there so Id agree a Dreambox over the Vu + clones is a good choice, the original vu-box on the other hand sounds tempting but then my wallet closes on itself.

Is this one any good?

New! 800se with wifi , D6 version with logo Sat model

quality: with wifi ,
version D6,
with usb on front pannel and mini flash button on back pannel
400Mhz,
color display ,
allrussian-dm800se-02-01-2011, boot84 ,sim2.10

123.90 quid also.....

Is this one any good?

version D6,
400Mhz,
color display ,

123.90 quid also.....

Yes:)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Is this one any good?

version D6,
400Mhz,
color display ,

123.90 quid also.....

Yeah, thats a good spec one, it's the same spec that I ordered from China last weekend. That price of £123.90p is a very good price, is that the price delivered or is delivery on top, that price is about £70 below what some of the UK resellers are asking on eBay for the WiFi model you have listed?

Also, is it the dreambox logo/dreambox packaging model or is it the "Sunray" or "NewBVD" model? Could you PM me the link to the supplier just in case I need to order another one?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Is this one any good?

version D6,
400Mhz,
color display ,

123.90 quid also.....

I just had a check of the Chinese suppliers that I am aware of and none of them are quoting anywhere near as low as that price (£123.90p) delivered to the UK for the spec you have listed? It could be a genuine price but I would be careful unless you have some feedback from other customers who bought from the same supplier. The price undercuts other Chinese suppliers by a decent amount for that spec model. If you could send me a link by PM to the supplier it would be nice?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Yeah I dont think I will give out that link as you say it maybe risky and dont want any issues, I just checked it out and that is the price without shipping with shipping to the UK it its hitting about £148 quid.

Yeah I dont think I will give out that link as you say it maybe risky and dont want any issues, I just checked it out and that is the price without shipping with shipping to the UK it its hitting about £148 quid.

Yeah, the shipping is bitchin the price up a good bit, no value there, over the odds in my opinion, cheaper and reliable alternatives elsewhere.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Back