openvix vuduo image

ellie1998

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you get a chance can you test this as well please Craig
If it works then will post a howto for it.
no feeds for plugins want to know if it works then can go for the tmtwin box.
Then get it into openpli instead of openvix.

Attachments

• ViX-2.3.204-vuduo_usb.zip
    49.8 MB · Views: 1
will get onto this after dinner time tomorrow m8, as well as the other DW one for the duo as well

cheers m8, just waiting on John for the screens now for the dw images.

for some reason it isn'nt compiling now, I think they have tried to fix the feeds and buggered it up :(
will try again from scratch then post how when it's working.

last night i was looking for about 2 hours to merge the twin dirvers etc into the openpli stuff, following the instructions by rossi on pli

the bits in the ./enigma2 folder from iQ though, i couldnt find where they should be merged to within openpli

yesterday i got a few bits sorted out with my server hosts and some other people, updated everything on my linux machine, and am now rearing to go again

i know the last few months ive sort of faded in and out as i had all that beta stuff going on that i didnt want to be doing, and it made me not really want to bother with anything, thats now all sorted, so, while im not working, im back :)

will try to have a look at this.
work is hectic at the moment but will try to look today.
I use the attached makefile.

The old git is broken
git clone git://git.assembla.com/openvix.git which is unfortunate as it has mods for doing the twin which the new makefiles git doesn't have.

Attachments

• Makefile-vuplus-1.6k.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
ill chuck this onto the linux machine later today as thats attached to the big tv in the living room, is this the makefile for openVix right? will this also download all of the crap thats needed to create the image, as i always failed part way through using their other one

do you still have the old code that had the twin stuff in it? or was it overwritten etc when you tried a rebuild?

It's not openvix its the vu+ peoples one.

The openvix one keeps bombing out on the e2openplugins, I had it working now it's fcuked again.
I have the setup still will zip it and send to your server.

sorry don't need to zip it up
mkdir
openvixstuff
cd openvixstuff
git clone git://git.assembla.com/openvix.git

It will error on the e2openplugins stuff but all the tmtwin stuff will be there.

Back