OpenPli Box - how do I add additional sattelites

Does not resemble my usr/bin location on OpenPLI.

Why not just install a decent backup image ?

Its not a standard image mate I think its specific because of the way its run - from a modchip. Maybe its just not meant to be :)

Does not resemble my usr/bin location on OpenPLI.

Why not just install a decent backup image ?

Slowly making progress (helps when the misses is out :)) the files were located within var/bin/

What Im looking for now is Oscam 4709 sci0 unstable and I might be onto a winner winner chicken dinner :) Any ideas where I can download it from?

Ta

Last edited:
Old version mate im struggling to find it.

Maybe I should give a newer version a go then - the only reason I was after this version is because apparently it works. Any recommendations?

Thanks again

Not really i just install any ipk version of oscam then update with the latest Pli specific version at the moment thinks thats oscam_1.20-rev-10661-Pli-4.0

Not really i just install any ipk version of oscam then update with the latest Pli specific version at the moment thinks thats oscam_1.20-rev-10661-Pli-4.0

Are you updating from an update manager within the image?

Being a bit thick - that attachment doesn't seem to have the usual file structure if I extract it. Is this something different?

And thanks for ALL your help on this it really is appreciated :)

Being a bit thick - that attachment doesn't seem to have the usual file structure if I extract it. Is this something different?

And thanks for ALL your help on this it really is appreciated :)

That is just an update the oscam binary the main file you ftp it in to the location of your current oscam chmod 755 and reboot.

That is just an update the oscam binary the main file you ftp it in to the location of your current oscam chmod 755 and reboot.

Hi mate, yep Im still trying to crack this one :)

Can you tell me please, Ive got 3 Oscam files in my /var/bin directory - is this a problem? As I can select on my box which Oscam I want to use.

Cheers

Hi mate, yep Im still trying to crack this one :)

Can you tell me please, Ive got 3 Oscam files in my /var/bin directory - is this a problem? As I can select on my box which Oscam I want to use.

Cheers

Well i guess you struggle to know the oscam version your over writing with the new one from a selection point of view from the image cam selector.

Interestingly enough if I look on a different box I have there is an emu folder but on this box Im working with there isn't. Is that down to it being an OpenPli image? Also I cant seem to get to the oscam web interface yet the configuration is correct? Maybe this box is a no hoper :)

Interestingly enough if I look on a different box I have there is an emu folder but on this box Im working with there isn't. Is that down to it being an OpenPli image? Also I cant seem to get to the oscam web interface yet the configuration is correct? Maybe this box is a no hoper :)

Mentioned it a while back that your folder layout was not like minw was on openPLI.

I also mentioned you be better to start from scratch with the latest version of the image.

Back