OpenPLi 4.0 sim2 image daily build

what dreamboxes do u have? which sim? which ssl? mac is out of scope as img from 2015 is working great ... on same router with dhcp etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DM800se ssl84d x 2

Its a strange problem your having m8, have you tried a fresh download in case it got corrupted?

Sent from my Z using Tapatalk

DM800se ssl84d x 2

Its a strange problem your having m8, have you tried a fresh download in case it got corrupted?

Sent from my Z using Tapatalk

hi bro ... well it's strange for me as well .. .I've downloaded 3 versions in 3 days and the behavior is the same :/ a friend is going on vacation from Monday, so I will take the box and try to flash newest gjstroom img for 84D ... we will see ... but with img from 2015, the box works like a charm ...

hi bro ... well it's strange for me as well .. .I've downloaded 3 versions in 3 days and the behavior is the same :/ a friend is going on vacation from Monday, so I will take the box and try to flash newest gjstroom img for 84D ... we will see ... but with img from 2015, the box works like a charm ...

Does it pass the Network Test in the Settings menu?

And maybe try flashing the ssl again,used to help with missing tuners,probably wont help with the network but god loves a trier lol

nope, new images did not pass network test - IP & DNS unconfirmed ... 2015 img is all green ... tried also to reflash ssl, no change mate :/ god maybe did not love that box :/

What SSL version do you get when you run the 2015 working image ? Is this also 84D ?
Can you post the working image on some share site so I can download it and extract the nfi file ?
This way I can see what dmm drivers are used.
I have seen a similar 800se which didn't work with the latest drivers, but I don't recall having network issues.

hi gjstroom ... link attached ..

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

PS: yes, I am using ssl84D all the time ... I even reflashed the box with it couple times ...

Last edited by a moderator:
hi gjstroom ... link attached ..Warning! | There might be a problem with the requested link
PS: yes, I am using ssl84D all the time ... I even reflashed the box with it couple times ...
Box is using a non original bcm7405.ko: version=20130501-OE2.0-48-ga7ad1dd license=Proprietary author=Dream Property GmbH
http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/d...-modules-dm800se-3.2-dm800se-20130501.tar.bz2
I can't find the patched driver file in my collection, are you sure this image is from my hand and downloaded form Dreamoem ?

yep, that might be from your old dropbox location ...

yep, that might be from your old dropbox location ...
Does the box work at all ? Can you watch any channel ? Do you see the openpli bootlogo after the dm800se logo during boot ?

don't see download button on first page

hi gjstroom, yes, I see openpli logo - like mosaic or multipicture, box works well, watching TV on it ... tomorrow I'll have it at home so I can post info screen of it ...

as promised, hope it helps ...
c866b639ede6643dd0b3e4b3e7fcd876.jpg

26442c948265622bb70ff4e21fbb8c45.jpg

hi,
It seems that openpli 5 is developed, do you know something?

hi,
It seems that openpli 5 is developed, do you know something?
I haven't decided yet whether I should release a PLi 5 image or not. I find it some kind of disrespectful towards the OpenPLi team to release images which they haven't released themselves.

Thank you for your answer. I'm follow your job anyway.

Does the box work at all ? Can you watch any channel ? Do you see the openpli bootlogo after the dm800se logo during boot ?

hi gjstroom,

don't want to hurry here, but any news so far ? or should I try to flash the box with newest release ?

Thanks.

hi gjstroom,
don't want to hurry here, but any news so far ? or should I try to flash the box with newest release ?
Thanks.
I don't know how to solve this without having access to the box, Sorry.

please any help i have more than 5 post and i can see the link to download the new image for dm800se sim 2.1 openpli
thanks to pm me.or maybe modo can verify my status?

You have an old image installed it would benefit you to upgrade to the latest version for your sim type.

there's different story behund this, please read my previois ppsts regarding the topic

Back