Openbox V5s totally stumped with this 1

gaza1725

Reaction score
Hi all don't think anybody will be able to answer this one as its got me totally stumped well here goes.
I have got a openbox v5s that was working fine with cccam all channels clearing when i delete the line and the box runs on mgcamd only some of the channels clear and some are scrambled.
I also had a brand new openbox v5s never used when i put the same channel list on the brand new 1 and the same mgcamd line all clear perfect.
So this is where it gets complicated i thought it must be the firmware on the older box so i factory reset it dumped the firmware off the new box put it on the older one , same channel list , same line and same result only some clearing , so i put cccam line back on the older box and presto all clearing no problem.
The reason i want to use the mgcamd line is because its freeze free i just don't get it i put the older box in the exact state of the new one , same firmware , same channel list yet the older box wont clear all the channels yet the new one does really strange any help much appreciated :Doc:.
Its strange like 3 of the sport channels will open but 2 wont :Mad2:

I've had an Openbox like this from my supplier. It would open all sports except sky sports 5, some channels like sky 1 etc won't clear.
Was told it was a signal booster issue with the box, seemingly it's a cheap fix from eBay, problem is the dish is a communal dish for 8 flats and it's on the roof.
All other boxes are fine but I've read it's a common problem with these boxes. Then again 1 out of about 40 isn't bad for a cheap c/s box
Gary

I've had an Openbox like this from my supplier. It would open all sports except sky sports 5, some channels like sky 1 etc won't clear.
Was told it was a signal booster issue with the box, seemingly it's a cheap fix from eBay, problem is the dish is a communal dish for 8 flats and it's on the roof.
All other boxes are fine but I've read it's a common problem with these boxes. Then again 1 out of about 40 isn't bad for a cheap c/s box
Gary
Thanks for the reply you mean it could just be this one off box cant be the dish as it works perfect running cccam as the emulator but doesn't using mgcamd as the emulator can't be firmware as i explained as used it off the other box the works with mgcamd

Back