openbox & mgcam

tony49

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok lads sorry about a post that has been covered befor but ive look at most and cant c whatim doing wrong so i hav a cline that works in cccam
c: my.dyndns.org 12345 test44 pass 45
i want to get it to work in mgcam insteed of cccam so this is what i hav done de activet cccam now ive gone to mgcam plug setup manage config files 3 newcamd.list add

type single acc
host my.dyndns.org
server 12345
user test44
pass test45

des key 0102030405060708091011121314 ok it

now there must be more to do as there is no were to activet it

so ive gone in to newcamd server setup in newcamd parameter

server setting is on
tcp port 12000
des key 0102030405060708091011121314

now ive gone to newcamd server user magamnger
green for add

user test44
pass pass45
emm allow enable ok

came out rebotted but no cam working now hav i got someting wrong of missing pls lads chers tony

so no one can help me to sort this out i just wanted to c what it runs like with mgcam insteed of cccam befor it goes at the weekend so come on pls lads what hav i got wrong ??

Hi Tony.

What sort box do you have?

I think if you Google "How to install an N line" you'll find a thread posted on these forums some time back, and I touched on it in my recent post on the same topic. https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/282365/
I'm no expert, but I think the jist of it is - Cline's are for CCcam.cfg and Nline's are for newcamd.list. I'm not sure they're easily interchangable, although some have posted that putting an Nline into Cccam.cfg has worked, it certainly didn't for me.

Exos mentioned in my thread about changing the "N:" to "CWS =" so that my line for newcamd.list could be read from USB. It might be a similar case with you and changing the "C:" part of your line and updating with USB.

My test line looks like this, with spaces in the numbering whereas yours looks like 1 long string. I'm not sure whether or not that has any bearing.
CWS = renegade.testline.tv 16000 T185 2704 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

As I say, I'm no expert, but it's something you could try.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks renagede ok i no the line work in cccam so what i done was use the same info and added it in newcamd.list so i first de activeted cccam then used the remolt and keyed in the info in newcamd.list and got this
cws=server12345test44

rebooted box but no channels worked

A c line is a cline, will only work using cccam on that box.
Mgcam can be entered as c line.
You seem to be trying to reshare the line using that process though or I am mistaken.

Last edited:
Back