[DM800HD] open pli 4 mgcamd

ozzy001

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everybody.
I have a dm800hd clone and I was using OPEN PLI 4. I flashed alimac's version(great image)from this site.
I installed the same version of Mgcamd 1.38 that I had on the previous image. It shows on the cam panel as " Mgcamd ~ " but my lion won't work. I'm just wondering, do you have to use a different version cam, if so which one can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Everybody.
I have a dm800hd clone and I was using OPEN PLI 4. I flashed alimac's version(great image)from this site.
I installed the same version of Mgcamd 1.38 that I had on the previous image. It shows on the cam panel as " Mgcamd ~ " but my lion won't work. I'm just wondering, do you have to use a different version cam, if so which one can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.

Did you also save your mgcamd cfg from your other image as well as the ccamd.list

Hi Ferret
Thanks for the reply.
No mate, with the other image, I just downloaded TO USB pen and IPK the cam and everything worked. I thought this would be the same. Is there a way of doing this without flashing the old, copying with DCC, then re-flashing the new.
I have since put dream elite blackhole on it and using that.Its an old box and crashes every so often, so I will try the above method next time it crashes,unless there is another easier way. Also will Oscam conflict with it?

ozzy

The cfg need to be right mate it just wont work on its own.

Use this one and see how you go.

Attachments

• mg_cfg.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi Mate
Will try this next time I get a chance.
Cheers
Ozzy

Back