One man went to mow

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone else cut their grass this year yet?
i done mine thismorning as it was nice and sunny (still fring though)

do you think i would have looked like a tube?

anyone else cut their grass this year yet?
i done mine thismorning as it was nice and sunny (still fring though)

do you think i would have looked like a tube?

No, I was tempted to give it a cut this morning. In the end I decided to have another cup of coffee instead.

Mrs Stu and myself, just cleaned out the pond ,not much life in there though .
Just one lone newt !!

I was thinking of doing mine.. but dont want to look at prat with the neighbours.. think ill leave it till march ;) cause the privits normaly start shooting 6ft in the air then lol

Yes, did it on Friday - took loads off.

Hedge needs cutting and garden needs digging over but putting that off for as long as I can.

Thats what I have a son for. I aint doing it. I will just sit and have a coffee with nara and hamba.

I Thought about cutting the grass does that count

Went to cut mine and damn lawnmover dont appear to work. Its going thru but hardly cutting grass. Making a bit of a dodgy noise at times. Oh well, teaches me to buy cheap power devils!

So decided to get my hair cut instead lol!

Hope it doesnt rain this week - will buy a new one next weekend and cut that grass

Went to cut mine and damn lawnmover dont appear to work. Its going thru but hardly cutting grass. Making a bit of a dodgy noise at times. Oh well, teaches me to buy cheap power devils!

So decided to get my hair cut instead lol!

Hope you didn't get it cut with that blunt mower :FRIGHT:

No not yet...........Was really looking forward to doing it but Jack Frost had left his mark, so will leave until theres no frost.So hopefully next weekend will trim the bush[grass=Flange] and also put some feed & weed down.............

Happy Gardening you lucky people:Doc:

Explosivo my cock

sounds painfull : shocked2

3DColumnCylinder.png

I will not do mine until mid march as cutting it when its still very frosty can kill it, or turn it a bad brown

mine was frozen this morning wernt gonna cut it anyway when i cant see the fence it needs cutting lol

Back