One for the Scottish Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a great wee story m8 but why exactly does this picture offend you? Because its taking the piss out of terrorists? Or Muslims? or because you think you can say and do as you please while we walk on eggshells trying not to offend anyone?

Not gonna get into this kind of discussion in the fun & laughter room.

Take Devilfish's advice Karym and let it pass you by? If it was something on the TV that you found offensive, you'd switch channel?

People being offended by something or other is part of everyday life, you have to learn to get over it?

Don't get yourself caught up in this and end up feeling singled out, It was a joke that you found offensive, fair enough. Now let it pass you by?

:Cheers:

well i see ice2004 point ..the pic did say terrorists .it Did not mention any racist remarks as been mentioned by karym6

Well I think its funny........in fact I think it is really really funny, a camel resting in between cars....lmao.

No way was that posted to offend anyone.

Sometimes I get called a Paddy and sometimes a Leprechaun....being British I might take offence to that....would I heck, its only a bit of banter.

You really gotta lighten up pal....and stop seeing the negtative in things.

now, i dont want to get banned from here for having a different opinion to others (i have a strong suspicion it may go this way due to this thread),

Whilst I think you're talking crap...I WILL defend your right to say it :)

There is no way you should be banned from this forum for your comments.

Please unbunch yer knickers, the pic isn't offensive in the slightest.
Take it in the manner it was meant.
You mention British, is it not the British spirit to laugh in the face of adversity?

If you don't find it funny..move on.
It certainly is NOT offensive.

I thought it was the most sensible thing that has been posted on the thread so far. It made an excellent point.

I saw the post and laughed at it,
but you mention an excellent point what that excellent point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back