VU+ Duo Ondemand plugin

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has 4od been removed from the ondemand plugin the vix feeds version as I just downloaded it there and it has the outhers no 4od tho
Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it has. It does not work. Rather than have something that does not work, it was removed.

Satellite receivers cant handle flash is the reason

That's a shame i liked that

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it has. It does not work. Rather than have something that does not work, it was removed.

Satellite receivers cant handle flash is the reason
I use my android samsung galaxy S2 with a MHL Micro USB to HDMI Cable Adapter for Samsung i9100 to connect to my tv and can watch all the on demand channels whereas the on demand for vu+duo never had demand5

4OD was removed because they changed the way the feeds were being streamed for the ps3 which is what we were using for our version, its nothing to do with flash its far more complicated than that but none the less it no longer works, we worked along side the original XBMC dev for the 4OD plugin and all decided to call it a day on this one for now.

Demand5 works and we have a plugin for this to go into the OnDemand plugin but it will never be released because all content on their servers from august 2012 onwards is DRM encrypted and can not be decrypted without license ( legally ) yet.

if we discover legal means around these issues these plugins will return but for now they have been removed as not working.

that is fine because as i now use the ondemand on my samsung galaxy s2 connected as stated above I can watch what i want when i want

Back