Olympus E-20p E-20 5 Megapixal Digital SLR Camera

sensi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Olympus E-20p E-20 5 Megapixal Digital SLR Camera "Proffessional pictures". Used as a studio camera for portraits ect...

This camera needs no introduction, a true pro spec classic if ever there was one and thanks to it's amazing F2-2.4 Zoom Lens, still able to hold it's own despite being one of the first five megapixel 'pro spec' camera's.
Fantastic Olympus E-20p Camera. This was a fantastic starter for me and a great semi-pro camera. I have used it at a number of sporting events including British Touring Cars, British Superbikes, Wimbledon and Cricket at the Oval. All pictures using this camera have turned out superbly and some have even been good enough to use in my portfolio.
Camera is in great condition and there is no problems with anything on it.
Included as shown in picture is: E-20 Camera, 128MB Smartmedia Card, USB Cable, Video Cable (PAL), RM-1 Remote Control, Strap, Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Instructional Manual,
Item will be sent recorded delivery

Features
5.0 megapixels (effective) for 2,560 x 1,920 pixel image
5.24 megapixel 2/3" CCD with RGB filter
4x optical zoom (equivalent to 35-140mm)
Extra bright F2.0-2.4 lens
Optical SLR view finder, with full photographic info (incl. focusing screen)
Raw CCD data, histogram
Noise reduction, pixel mapping, TruePic
P/ A/ S and Manual exposure modes
Digital ESP Multi-pattern, spot, centre-weighted light metering
Tilt and swivel TFT LCD with quick monitoring
Dual memory slots (SmartMedia and Compact Flash Type I/II - with possibility to support Microdrive up to 1GB)
Aluminium body, super high durability
E-series System World of accessories available
Please check out this review
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/e20n.html
Also i have extra lens-
ORIGINAL OLYMPUS WIDE ANGLE ATTACHEMENT "WCON 08B" FOR OLYMPUS E-20P (ONE OF THE BEST PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL CAMERAS AVAILABLE, BUILD FOR PROFESSIONAL USE).
CURRENT PRICE FOR THIS WIDE ANGLE LENSE / ADAPTER IS EURO 299 (GBP 200).

Also included
ORIGINAL OLYMPUS ZOOM ATTACHEMENT "TCON 14B" FOR OLYMPUS E-20P (ONE OF THE BEST PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL CAMERAS AVAILABLE, BUILD FOR PROFESSIONAL USE).
CURRENT PRICE FOR THIS ADAPTER IS EURO 359 (GBP 220).

Im wanting between £500 + £550 for this top of range camera. Worth over £1000
My number is **********
Im reluctant to sell but with christmas passing times are hard.
my name is kevin and im will to chat if anyone is interested.

kevin morris
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Images

Last edited by a moderator:
M8 Ive edited ur phone number off the post as its big site and guests can read and u never knowwho might ring u ;)
please PM seller if interested

Best of luck m8, but I think if you do a search you'll find that you're a bit optimistic on the price you want.

look at the quality of the photos...

look at the quality of the photos...

Nice offer but i will only take £400 at the very lowest. I can post or it can be collected in leeds.

sorry m8 thats my best offer.
Its on ebay at £259 buy it now.
Granted thats not including accessories.
Good luck

£400 worth of lenses mate "alone" £400 is not a bad price and i even throw in a macro lens over £100 which i was going to keep. Camera is in tiptop conditition. £400 is a bargin.
kevin

Anyone out there wanting a proffessional camera?

Back