Old posts on Digitalworld

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ever looked back at there posts on here from years ago. Was bored in work and was reading posts from 2006 and onwards. Wheres the delete button :oops:
Even then the way speaking and asking people things. Thank fcuk im no a noob anymore and grown up (a bit that is)

I know over the years people fall away and since facebook that doesn't help as forums aren't maybe as busy as they were but deffo found myself coming back on here again more and glad to see some names still here from before and over the years maybe getting more experience in helping people. Anyway just a random post and hope all are good

I cant leave @Mick chained me to the computer :), I just love it here if I'm stuck there is always someone with correct advise

Remembering things years ago some names are the same but some different. I remember years ago users like witchy i think it was. He back on the grid or he still away? But like u said i've logged in now and again to be nosey and just see whats new with stuff so hopefully got a bit more involved with things :)

Back