old jerrold box x 2 wanted for kids

msidgwick

Inactive User
Reaction score
My kids are whinging because my old jerrold box has given up the ghost and they both loved disney cinemagic which i dont have on my samsung boxes. I just thought i would ask to see if anyone has 1 or 2 they want to sell so i can then put them in their rooms and leave them to watch it all day to their hearts content. I have checked ebay but not many on and those are on are a bit steep with postage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

jerrold

damm if only u asked 2 weeks ago, i had 2 sitting in a closet for 5 years and had a clearout a fortnight ago and they got tossed. :(

Shame but always the way. U throw it then someone wants it ha ha. Thanks though mate

My kids are whinging because my old jerrold box has given up the ghost and they both loved disney cinemagic which i dont have on my samsung boxes. I just thought i would ask to see if anyone has 1 or 2 they want to sell so i can then put them in their rooms and leave them to watch it all day to their hearts content. I have checked ebay but not many on and those are on are a bit steep with postage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

why don't you get a stb to hack and get all channels m8

i have purchased 1 now from osbourne82 payment sent 17th April mate with thanks.

managed to get other box fixed so kids should now be happy as soon they will have 1 each when royal mail sort themselves out.

jerrold box

item sent too bud should receive shortly :):)

cheers

osborne82
Thanks
Rcvd item this morning mate but 3 items are missing or forgotten to be put in. PMd you twice but not sure your receiving my PMs. items are power lead,remote and cable please could you forward them to my address when you have a spare minute. Thanks

Did you manage to forward them missing items as not recvd them as of yet and could do with them before sunday 11th May mate as its my sons birthday. Thanks

Does anyone know if osborne82 has gone on holiday as no replies to my messages

Last activity this morning so could have answered your pm's!!

Thanks for letting me know as still no reply so ill give it 1 more attempt at messaging him to see where my items are that i have paid for as maybe he has been away til yesterday or something.Thanks gooner71

thanks osborne82 i have now finally bought the missing items thanks to your partial refund and the box is in full working order and my kids are well pleased. Thanks for sorting it

Back