oh no, are they gone again?

NTL MMDS Ireland rolled @ 18:38 for me.... badly I'm afraid

Had been OK with Sunday's fixed roms 7,10,11 and rolled ok on Sunday and Yesterday evening. No joy today :-<

Post the bad EMM mate.

@ grOwl could you give me the telnet command to run evocamd in the console window please
regards terrybobs

@ grOwl could you give me the telnet command to run evocamd in the console window please
regards terrybobs

Yea sure. I'm not sure where evocamd will be on a 500C (running a 600 atm), but for me it's in /var/bin/, so you type /var/bin/evocamd. I'm sure someone else will know where it is on a 500C/DW image.

Probably /var/bin/evocamd then. This is using the pli iolite image. Just try it and see :) you might need to copy your roms into /var/scce as well...

Yea sure. I'm not sure where evocamd will be on a 500C (running a 600 atm), but for me it's in /var/bin/, so you type /var/bin/evocamd. I'm sure someone else will know where it is on a 500C/DW image.

Will probably need to kill ecocamd first, type killall evocamd

Wiggy

just had a word with freinds who got subbed boxs only. all there down as well

VERY STRANGE????

I just ftp'd in and edited/deleted the contents of softcam.key (using mgcamd)

the 18:38 keyroll was done by rom10 and rom11 (both patched)

I then stuck all of the rom 10 and 11 files into a 'disabled' folder... restarted softcam

Keys were updated perfectly with rom7 (patched) and channels cleared!

not *that* strange, they may just have changed the keyroll method for roms 10 and 11. If you remember, roms 10 and 11 didn't support the keyroll last time round, so they may just have gone back to it for those.

found why mine is off

Ticket
Ticket Number 689450
Time Stamp 15/04/2008 19:14
Priority MSO
Status Opened
Department Outage Surveillence Team
Estimated Time Fix 4 Hours
Customers Affected Broadband Internet, Telephone, Analogue TV, Digital TV
Raised By
Postcode Areas CF3
Placename Cardiff
Detailed Description
Customers in the CF3 area of Cardiff may currently be experiencing a loss of their broadband Internet, digital TV, and

All ok in Heathrow area. Running DM600c with Cli image and amended roms

I know of 4 people trying to use Dreambox on Virgin Media who have none of the encrypted channels. Am told they have changed the encryption keys. First time I have had a problem. Anyone know who to get it fixed ?

I know of 4 people trying to use Dreambox on Virgin Media who have none of the encrypted channels. Am told they have changed the encryption keys. First time I have had a problem. Anyone know who to get it fixed ?

If you haven't been following, everything went down last week for a few days, and was solved over weekend.

Look at the other threads about auto updating and ROM7.

This thread and today's fear is that VM might have just hit Ireland with another way of taking out the boxes.

im on chorus on mmds,not home long just turned on the db 500T black screen at 1st then the picture came on after 10-15 secs so seems to be going ok,

and i only put on the rom 7 fix so its still working dont know bout 10 and 11

Back