Official image for 600

mic_mic

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have an image with au added (the dirty fix), but was wondering if anyone knows when there will be an official image released?

Official?if your image is AU then its all sorted.

No it's not that great, every now and then has blocky bits on screen like its unscrambling. Would like a bit more support to be made available in the downloads area for the 600. Mr dudes was the best but have been unable to use it since everything went mad

There is no offical image for the Dm600 though there is an image for the dm600 created by Bainsy which has au fix and works quite well alternatively you could do what I did and that is flash an image of your own choosing and than copy across the au files created by Osborne82.

I have found an updated version of mr dudes noob image with the au fixed on another site. I can upload it if you like

I initially installed Bainsy's image on my box but than I thought to myself if Bainsy can sort his box than there is no reason why coudln't sort my box by myself and decided to give it a go and to be honest I failed miserably at that start but a bit searching and got it sorted. Now I know that if I want to i can swap over to any image I want and everything will work. Give it a go rather depend on other people you will be surprised at what you can achive when you are determeined.

Back