Network Provider O2 PAYG up to £200 free credit!!

Worked like a charm, £19 credit for a couple of free calls to O2 automated lines. If you top up £10 each month and claim your 10% rebate every three months then £18 - £20 seems to be the amount awarded. Well worth it if you have a new O2 SIM lying around. :thumbsup:

how many times can you do this?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hmm just lost my bottle doing this. After entering the 7 digit code I was asked for the phone number I upgraded from. What does it ask for after that? Does it ask for the new number and you put in your existing number instead?

how many times can you do this?
Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I have heard people doing it more than once, but I think you have to wait a few months in between.

As for above post, I have no idea what you do after that, but don't worry just go through all the options and do as it asks, it is 100% safe. As I say I am not on O2 but I know loads of people who are doing this and it has been spot on every time.

its 2 weeks tomorrow since i tried this and i still aint got my money neither has other folk i know that have tried this how long does it take 2 get the money?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Not sure mate, but it does work, you do get your money. Give it a little longer and then call them if not, just tell them you bought a new O2 phone and are still waiting for your credit loyalty reward to come through.

But do wait as it will come in it's own time. I know because my partner got hers and a few of my mates also got it.

thnx for guide... havnt used my PAYG fone for ages so im entitled to... wait for it £2 lmao

got it 2day it must take the full 14 days

thanks again mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thanx very much for the tips my good man :D
i just got myself £16

(not sure when i'll get it though) but never the less, it's £16 in my pocket...

it takes the full 14 days mate i got £16 aswell :):)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thanks mate, will tell my gf about this - she uses hers quite a lot so hopefully she'll get quite a lot back!

Ive tried this, and I got just over £30... Took the 14 days but is well worth it!!

Thanks!!

Thanx all daughter got £20.30 ... son got £63 and i got a loousy £6 ... well aint got it yet but you know what i mean ...great post

Hi, I'll be getting a new O2 phone at xmas, but I was going to use my old sim card in it. So it will be the new sim it disconnects right, and the credit will go on my old one?
Sorry but I'm blonde and get easily confused :handball: :)

Hi, I'll be getting a new O2 phone at xmas, but I was going to use my old sim card in it. So it will be the new sim it disconnects right, and the credit will go on my old one?
Sorry but I'm blonde and get easily confused :handball: :)

Yes its the new sim thats deactivated not your old sim ... good luck

Back