Network Provider O2 PAYG up to £200 free credit!!

tried this on 2 phones (02)
and it says "this number is not recognizied"
has this happened 2 any 1 else?

The numbers changed to 2550 and it puts you through to an operator but you can still do it though

Amstrad

Hi Guys

Does anyone know if this credit scam is still working ? As O2 have text me today offering me 4 free PAYG sim cards. I said yes, of course.

Cheers

Wizard

has any1 tried this?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
yup i do this all the time as I have a collection of free o2 sims... just follow the instructions left by digicol .... even if u have never topped up with o2 before you can still get £2.50 anyway so worth doing if you have lots of SIMs around doing nothin..... or get them from o2 for free

http://freesim.o2.co.uk

can anyone tell me if this is still going i rang the number and it says it's o2 upgrade it gives you 3 options i picked option 1 upgrade phone and it said we are closed lol.

how many times can u do this?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

superb still works misses got 12.00 me they said a pound will wait a few months

ive just tried this but the number is not recognised!!! is there a new number?

regards

found it sorry

Last edited:
free topup

can confirm still working on number 2210,just done my lads phone and he will get £5 in 14 days.......Thanks very much

I usally topup about £10 a month, and have done for almost 4 years now.

Thanks for this, i'll give it a go!

the woman give you a further two options after the original two which one do u pick?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Not 100% sure as I have not done it myself, I am not on O2 and my partner is in bed at so can't ask her.

Have you got your code? If so just put in your new sim and follow the instructions, I think this time you may have to press option 2 and enter the code.
when i phone that number this ladie says this number is not recornised what shall i do

when i phone tht number from my o2 phone this ladie says this number is no recornised what shalll i do

Back