NZB Royalty closed

jase

Inactive User
Reaction score
http://www dot nzbroyalty dot com

repeatedly asking me to subscribe for vip access, but luckily i thought i`d wait and see.

then this :>

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

What a sad sad day :( I'm really sorry for this news.
With great sadness and regret we have had to close the forum.

F.A.C.T have today 12/02/2014 @ 4.15PM contacted us with a Cease & Desist notification.

Here is the email with a PDF attached.... (I've not included the ref case number as I have not received permission
at the time this went live. If I get permission I will include it (awaiting on an email reply) )

------------------

Date: 12/02/2014
Method of contact: via e-mail to [email protected]

CEASE & DESIST NOTIFICATION
RE: UNAUTHORISED DISTRIBUTION OF TELEVISION CONTENT SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT

INVOLVING: Untitled Document

To the domain registrants and administrators of the website detailed above.

Investigators at FACT have been examining your site and have noted that it is predominantly infringing TV content that is being made available.

You will no doubt be aware of the conviction of Anton Vickerman, the administrator of surfthechannel.com, at Newcastle Crown Court. Vickerman was sentenced to a four year term of imprisonment. This case has clearly demonstrated that online copyright infringement is a crime and that the courts take a very serious view of those who persistently offend.

FACT requests that you desist from this activity immediately. Failure to do so will result in further investigation which may result in criminal prosecution.

Please contact us at the above listed address or by replying to this e-mail should you have any questions, quoting the above reference number in the subject line of all correspondence.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation in this matter.

Yours sincerely

Peter O’Rourke
Director of Investigations and Intelligence

----------------------

We asked what content we needed to remove in order to conform.
But much like the same situation with nzb matrix it was far to much for us to filter with the staff we have.
As per... Members | FACT
When you look at the list. It is ALLOT of content.
And leaving anything behind is just far to much a risk or even to control.
We are no longer under the radar. And there for we also need to dip out. Remember we have lives and families.
None of this was intended to bring problems and nzbroyalty was set up to deal with DMCA requests as per the instruction
while ever what was being asked, was realistic. Unfortunately this was not. So we needed to make the right decision.
We was ordered to conform to their demands as quickly as possible.
Sorry folks. Hope you all understand that this is out of our hands.

To all our loyal / frequent members. It was fun while it lasted...
It was nice knowing you all.. on behalf of the nzbroyalty staff team!

GOOD-BYE :(

....................................................................................................................................................

lucky escape me thinks.

great, about the only site i used lol
what now ??

try here..........
www DOT gingadaddy DOT com

try here..........
www DOT gingadaddy DOT com

also, they have a limit of how many nzbs you can download per day unless your VIP. I also refuse to pay for VIP (since nzbmatrix went), so if i hit the limit then a little trick to use is, copy the nzb name from gingadaddy and paste it into binsearch.info and then download it from there :)

Back