NTL rst for today please

Why do you need the RST mate the AU fix has been out for a while now.

tried AU a couiple of time, can't seem to get it working!!!!

Its not maybe a case of impatience mate is it? I am the worlds worst for not waiting on things.

EG. Im used to MOSCS which update rapido. WHen I stick in an AU fun I always think its not worked and forget to go put the kettle on or something.

It's a shame you're more interested in free tv rather than fixing your AU problem...

Your AU problem will only be a matter of getting the correct card image for your area as the hard work (the fun files) have been done and uploaded for you....

& people wonder why we kick off lool

If everyone bothered, perhaps we wouldn't see endless posts about keyrolls for no reason....

It's a shame you're more interested in free tv rather than fixing your AU problem...

Your AU problem will only be a matter of getting the correct card image for your area as the hard work (the fun files) have been done and uploaded for you....

& people wonder why we kick off lool

If everyone bothered, perhaps we wouldn't see endless posts about keyrolls for no reason....

thanks, but I'd just drove accross town to sort my brothers tv out as it had been off for 12 hours, 1st think i thought was key change. It was a few days ago when i tried the AU fix and it didn't work.

I'll try to be less impatient next time.

"It's a shame you're more interested in free tv rather than fixing your AU problem..." Pay for sky + at home thanks.....

thanks, but I'd just drove accross town to sort my brothers tv out as it had been off for 12 hours, 1st think i thought was key change. It was a few days ago when i tried the AU fix and it didn't work.

I'll try to be less impatient next time.

"It's a shame you're more interested in free tv rather than fixing your AU problem..." Pay for sky + at home thanks.....

pmsl.........tell your brother do his own card.

Back