NTL PACE box- please help!!!

P

pbadtopo

Hello everybody, I am a newbie to this area. I've just subcribed to NTL digital bacsic package using a PACE Di4001 box. Is there anyway to crack these things. I've been searching the net high and low but to no avail, cable cubes only work on analogue? Are gold cards the answer? please help I'm becoming desperate, there must be other people out-there with the same set-up.

Many thanks in advance
pbadtopo

Sorry i dont have a solution to your problem but maybe you can help me i have a cable cube for ntl analogue but i have lost the set of instructions on how to unlock the channels if you have a set of instructions can you e-mail me a copy or post them on this web site

m8, all the info is here on how to set ur own box up, use the search function m8,

But u cant do n e thing to ur subbed box

Buy another box
funcard
programmer
and u will most likely have 2 remove the atmels to get the keys

trust me m8, if u read a few old threads, u will get all of it done

Ricks :)

pbadtopo said:
Hello everybody, I am a newbie to this area. I've just subcribed to NTL digital bacsic package using a PACE Di4001 box. Is there anyway to crack these things. I've been searching the net high and low but to no avail, cable cubes only work on analogue? Are gold cards the answer? please help I'm becoming desperate, there must be other people out-there with the same set-up.

Many thanks in advance
pbadtopo

Cable digital has been well cracked m8 and its not too difficult.
However you must not mess with your subbed box ubless you like porridge and stripey suntans.
Get an additional box from ebay or a boot sale etc and mod that.
There are plenty of threads on here that cover everything you need. Do a bit of research and you will learn. Do not expect to get youre rsss wiped tho lol

Back