Ntl newsserver not downloading

hardic

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Angryfire I am using newsleecher and any1 knows why the ntl newsserver not downloading??:Angryfire
Im in leicester.
Thats f*cking useless then if i cant use their own sh*t.
:salute:

Last edited:
When you say it is not downloading I take it you mean binary files? NTL's news servers are very poor when it comes to binary file retention and often they do not bother retaining files from alt.binaries.* due to the fact it is crammed full of warez :) b, Some of the groups are massive they would not have the servers capable of holding all of this data.

I pay for an unlimited giganews account, it has 70+ days retention and 90% of the time they can saturate your connection no problem. I get download speeds of 1.2mb on a 10 meg connection. Last month alone I downloaded 149gb of data.

wow u lucky.1.2mb downstream??!!
Im still tryin to make my motrola sb4200.
But the files are only a few days old.They aint that old, but it was working fine before.

ah by the way i am using a public server that download at least smthing which has a superfast speed of 5.5Kb....lol...

i had this same problem

the version of newsleecher i had was a cracked copy

and it would only download for a short period of time

i have now switched over to newsbin (cracked version) and i aint had any problems since

it aint as good at giving consitent speeds like newsleecher did........ but at least it works

if your newsleecher is a cracked version then ...... u have probably got the same problem as me!

Back