Now I'm shitting myself.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
When I pre-orderd my TM800, I decided to sell on my clone DM500.

A local guy is buying it as he is switching from Virgin to Satellite. I told him I couldn't sell it until today as I was waiting on a new box arriving, luckily he phoned me earlier and told me he wouldn't be collecting the box until tomorrow at around 4pm.

At 4pm tomorrow afternoon I will have no telebox unless my TM800 magically appears, which obviously is not going to happen as Technomate haven't released any stock to suppliers.

Looks like I'm gonna have a few TV free days.

Eeek!

Wife will remove my testicles with a blunt spoon.

When I pre-orderd my TM800, I decided to sell on my clone DM500.

A local guy is buying it as he is switching from Virgin to Satellite. I told him I couldn't sell it until today as I was waiting on a new box arriving, luckily he phoned me earlier and told me he wouldn't be collecting the box until tomorrow at around 4pm.

At 4pm tomorrow afternoon I will have no telebox unless my TM800 magically appears, which obviously is not going to happen as Technomate haven't released any stock to suppliers.

Looks like I'm gonna have a few TV free days.

Eeek!

Wife will remove my testicles with a blunt spoon.

Or want to spend "quality time" with you and talk and all that shit!!

Maybe nows the time to sharpen those spoons.

You can't put it off for ever, with excuses of "being to busy sorting out your TV my love"

Or want to spend "quality time" with you and talk and all that shit!!

Christ! Tell her the dish needs realigning for HD and then spend the next 3 days up on the roof - the rain might hold off... then again there's about as much chance of that happening as your TM800 turning up :)

just get pi$$ed and tell her, you dont want to install new box untill your sober :) just hope box arrives before you come drunk.

before she can remove your testicles, you need to grow a pair..... just tell her the new box is delayed and theres no telly for a week or 2 til it arrives....you can do it !!!!

before she can remove your testicles, you need to grow a pair..... just tell her the new box is delayed and theres no telly for a week or 2 til it arrives....you can do it !!!!

lol.

The fella didn't come to collect the box

He said he'll pick it up on WEDNESDAY!!!

The day my new box should arrive. :)

No worries. If your new box hasn't arrived when your old one gets picked up, just tell him it comes with a bonus set of spoons :proud:

The fooker collected it this morning. :(

Oh well.

you could always try your luck with the missus

(yours, not mine, lol)

Back