Nottingham in Nagra 1 switch off phase

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just noticed on my Dreambox only caid 1841 is present on all Asian channels except Sony & Max. The movie channels are still using Nagra 1 for now but I think they will be gone by the end of the week.

Enjoy the time you have left if your in Nottingham.

Nottingham must be the place with the most hacked modems and tv boxes.

Hd and Asian chans gone to N3 now :) :) :)

good job there's a working solution out there :)

Nottingham must be the place with the most hacked modems and tv boxes.

Lol, I know that many boxes have already gone down in Notts. Few friends not happy as Forest were on sly last night. If anyone is still up and running, time is running out...

Sports and Movies are due to go today..... Wave bye bye to N1 notts.....

N3 is here and I welcome it with open arms :)

I'd better turn my phone off, sounds like all my mates will be ringing me expecting a fix again.

I've almost been looking forward to this. No more free support for lots of boxes and a good excuse to go to the pub to watch football. :proud:

Gone off today in Notts NG4.

My old Dbox is now in a bag in the loft waiting for that special day.

Got to try and remember how to use this crappy old virmin box again now.

JB.

im losin music channels and a few of the +1's as well, still not decided whether tp "up my package" or move to sky suppose im waitin for that miracle fix to come any minute ha ha

Gone off today in Notts NG4.

My old Dbox is now in a bag in the loft waiting for that special day.

Got to try and remember how to use this crappy old virmin box again now.

JB.

Rescanned a family members kryptview and got most channels back...not Asian or music though.
In Notts.

I tried everything including a reflash but no, its not happening.

I have my sister and dad in NG2 still on and working fine but mines had its day.

JB.

Most will be off now by the end of the week, there are solutions available and IMO they work pretty damm well :)

Back