Not a good sign

Apparently these cards are been giving out to new customers and current customers that have lost or broken theirs.

Now I'm not foolish enough to believe a new N*S encryption won't be rolled out or anything, but right now there is no new encryption stream online.

As far as I remember there always was already when a new card was sent out.

Anyone on here got one yet?

l dont see how this can make a difference myself ? the sim chip is only being sent info ,its the box and software thats important

TBH no one truly knows if these cards carry any consequence for c/s, apart from a select few in Sly, what we do know cards were due changing
in 2015 anyway. Doubtless we'll know then, til then might as well enjoy while it's here

Cards are only changed if security is violated/needs updating in anyway ie cs, as most things can be updated over the air.
As it costs millions to swap cards they are not done on a eg 4 yearly cycle etc.

darn postie walked on bye again

wish it would hurry up & get here lol

Last time they changed cards I'm pretty sure there was a new caid in the stream towards the end of November. If that is the case they should be getting ready to switch it on.

I've been doing some looking around the forums etc, and came across a post to do with.................... Activation of the "new" V14 with OScam and things like V14 EMM Analysis Tool

could this be anygood

currently getting lots of weird messages in oscam

new pid new stream etc etc

Back