North American discussion group ?

bballjunkie1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Newbie..Is there a North American discussion section for questions? I just started with a FTA dish and Openbox s16 receiver. Lots of questions but it starts with satellites at 119w. I get a stong signal and 80 some channels on a scan. 100% of them come up "scambled". I figured something would be available. Thanks for your reply. Regards basketball junkie1

Not as such but if you post in the openbox section im sure we have some members from your side of the pond. P.S. welcome to the forum

There are no FTA channels on 119w according to Lyngsat mate,

Go to the lyngsat site and check each satellite you can get,it will show you if any channels are FTA :)

Thanks getting the ball rolling on this! I'm a newbie, too. I joined a couple of days ago and I was having a hard time finding info that applied to US configuration. It never occurred to me to just ask if someone would make a North American section, or that someone would if I did. (Thanks, MH!!) Let's hope that "If you build it, they will come" applies, and all of us on this side of the pond can fill it with guides and links and make it as helpful as the other sections.

Back