nokia wont find diddly?reward 4 fix

ecmnco

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

boughta nokia 2xI debugged from dreimallig fleabay
got it out-waiting for time no channels found (loaded xml and tried sevice scan)
put in a new image
same again
tried digital amp
have tried about 20 images now
sent box back to germany-£25
was told box is ok tuners fine
paid £16 to get back!
tried soime more images including enigmax
found nothing

wife is laughing at me for wasting so much money
have got subscribed ntl-good on pace box

can anyone help me...please...will credit saviours account with £10 via paypal for successful conclusion

regards
Martin

signals

well the first time I saw these signals was today after loading enigmax.

snr 70%
agc 69%
ber 0485750? bar looks around 25%

without cable connected?????????what is going on
snr 61%
agc 62%
ber 0485750? bar looks around 25%

to be honest they jump about a bit
why would the signal be at 61% with no cable attatched??

thanks liam?

can you SEE the other channels ?
ie, the channel names ?, you might have to just change your ucodes

with some images and an xml services file I can see the channel names and also "waiting for time"

What do ucodes do and can I change them?
thanks

ucodes

loaded boxcracker blue peer

loaded xml service

tried different ucodes "error channel not available"

Take out modem see if that helps, allso have you tried the dbox direct in cable feed ie. no splitter see if you get different readings.
derek

ecmnco said:
with some images and an xml services file I can see the channel names and also "waiting for time"

What do ucodes do and can I change them?
thanks

depends on your image, press the blue button then go to sportster menu or whatever u have go to system menu then hardware settings ucodes and try another. i find 0014 works for me

Waiting for time normaly means its not getting a cable signal
Recheck connections.
Info on here does not need to be paid for m8 so if i were you i wouldnt bother crediting anyones paypal account however feel free to donate to the forum if you havent done so already.
Anyone who takes money for helping you out does not belong on here m8.
Hope you get it sorted.

If you use a cable modem you can check the power level for the download stream inside your modem software. The numbers from the modem software are more trustable then the dbox ones.

cheers for the reply m8, i got 2 other boxes from the same seller and they work fine. so surely it cnt be the signal.

i emailed him, and this is the reply h gave me;

''They are not faulty, but they came back from someone, who couldn´t setup them up. It is a problem of the wrong ucodes! Most of the boxes that i got back with no signal or waiting for time where only problems of the wrong Ucodes/Image/services.xml. There are 3 different Nokia layouts and 4 different Sagem layouts and also many different Bmon versions. So if one image works on one Sagem/Nokia box and it don't work on another Sagem/Nokia box, but this doesn´t mean that the box is faulty.

I have tested them and they worked without any problem. Have you tried to make a channel search with cablebrut force with the original image? ''

IVe tried 01 and 014 ucodes, no diff also tried a few of the latest images with my services and also scans and still nothing, the sig is about 42000, ber i summat crazy like 26000 and the snr is 40000, have i overlooked summat or is trying to CON me??

cheers peeps

'They are not faulty, but they came back from someone, who couldn´t setup them up.

What does he mean by that , he sold them someone else who sent them back and then sold them to you ?
Allso your ber seems way to low, have you tried taking out modem, allthough it may void any warranty you have with him, seems like you have tried everything else so sounds like box could be faulty.
derek

exactly derek i think hes playing games with me, im gonna play around with them for a few more days and then send em back. also the ber on my working boxes is just 110.

oops, i meant the snr is to low not ber, my mistake sorry, but still seems as he is trying it on and probly best to return them.
derek

lol, i thought u were wromg, the ber is way too high and as upoint out the snr is a bit 2 low, dont think the signal is too bad tho. thats why i think it may not b the tuner. will post bootlog soon for mgb to kindly check for me.

I have the same problem on one of the box's I have....I get EPG but no video signal....1 or 2 channels work intermittently.

It was 1 from a batch of 4...all others setup perfectly.....This Box also tends to freeze when turned on from Deep Stand By..and also when plugged in to the mains..it often requires the plug to be pulled on and off of a few times befores something starts to load up.

My diagnostics....its Buggered!!!:Chainsaw:

LOL i think i bought my boxes of the same buyer...I also emailed regarding the faulty box and this is the reply he has sent to me...(probably the same as you)

"Hello

All boxes that were sent out of me are tested twice. All boxes were debugged, then flashed with Linux and then tested on signal. Before the despatch they will be tested again!

I know that most of the people flash their own image, and that normaly this should be included by the guarantee. BUT i loose all my guarantee after activating the debug mode and i can't then be responsible that anybody flash a killer image or something else.
So please check the boxes before you flash, because after flashing the guarantee is no longer available. With a scan with cable bruteforce you can easily watch the free channels and make sure the box is working.

Most of the boxes that i got back with "no signal" or "waiting for time" where only problems of the wrong Ucodes/Image/services.xml. There are 3 different Nokia layouts and 4 different Sagem layouts and also many different Bmon versions. So if one image works on one Sagem/Nokia box and it don't work on another Sagem/Nokia box, but this doesn´t mean that the box is faulty."

Though dont get me wrong...he is a good seller and I would buy from him again.

Last edited:
well i think taking out the modem has fixed the freezing issue on boot up. But still no channels even though epg is there...currently am trying different ucodes...so far no luck.

WORLD OF DIGITAL........We have DBOX!!!!!!

Finally tried the last Ucode (Vortex) and the channels have started to work..Allaluliiaaa!!!!!

Try this out peeps and see if it works on yours....

Regards.

P.s. Though some channels are very glitchy!!!

Last edited:
Is the seller dapeno by any chance, there is another thread open on him in the "scams" area, i've sent one of my boxes back to him after getting the reply that all you are saying....just playing the waiting game now....

Back