Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking around for a new contract as o2 are not playing ball and found this:

http://www.coolnewmobile.co.uk/index2.asp?id=977

nokia6300silverblack.JPG

Vodafone Anytime 500 & 250 SMS
at £35.00 per month
Nokia 6300 handset Price: FREE
£420.00 CASHBACK - 12 months free line rental (equivalent after cashback)

I'm really tempted, seems a great deal. Anyone tried this company before?

i tend to not go for cash back deals i just think you never get the money back lol

Well you would be wrong, I am in my last month and have had all cash back I am due, and will go for another deal when this one is finished...:grab:

some cash back deals do turn out to be good, but i dont think i could keep changing my number once the contract is ended

ill just ring orange and speak to retentions who normall sort a good deal out for me

I've had cashback for the last 5 years, not paid a penny in line rental and keep my number each time.
Just port across the providers.

yup thats the way to do it, and you get a nice new phone every 12 months, if you don't want/need the new phone then sell it.....

This is my second year with contract and my first one was 9 months free and this one is full 12 months free. Not been let down yet. Great if you find a reputable company who you can trust. Also make sure you comply with their rules exactly as im sure they will try and not pay out if possible.

these are defo the way forward i'm with v media, and you get all 4 services for £40
the phone works out a tenner with no tie in time cancel when u want
300 mins any network any time + 300 txt

not too bad

Anyone actually used coolnewmobile.com though?

reading on another forum Cool New Mobile are good with cashback, just remember to send the claim ontime and use recorded delivery.
I've had about three contracts with e2save and have got my cashback everytime.

some cash back deals do turn out to be good, but i dont think i could keep changing my number once the contract is ended

ill just ring orange and speak to retentions who normall sort a good deal out for me

i thought you can port your number whenever you liked

Back