No T-Stream on 1000

mastichick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Been trying to do a friends 1000 thats on cr2, cos of the recent hit he brought the box round to mine, did a fun for him and guess what just black channels even no fta just sits on channels number lets me change channels etc but just black screen.

Only top green light on and no flashing middle light.

Thought maybe to set netid so pulled plug and took me hours to reset via libby as it just would not have the fun method.

Eventualy realised that shows from no t-stream to please wait and ok but mostly no t-stream, changed tuners from 2 working boxes but still same.

Can get all green in and sig lock on one page but on next page snr is low,
even changed from low attenuate to high but still no joy.

Left it on all night on bbc1 and in morning it had come on so thought sorted but as soon as
I changed channels back to black screen.

I have nothing else connected and my sig is good so out of ideas and hence reason for posting, and friend keeps ringing to see its sorted.

Anybody any ideas whats going on here. Could it be another hardware apart from tuner.

Thanks in advance

no T-stream is normally due to Tuner/Signal issues , but you have covered all the things I would have checked , it could just be the main board is fooked

Hi

Well Ive been at it all day even checked the tuner for dry joints etc but now Im giving up cant waste any more time on it.

Thanks for reply.

Regards

I've got same prob m8. Out of interest, which programmer are you using?

Hi

Infinity usb unlimited, I dont see the connection.

Regards

Back