Skybox F5s no sky movie channels but still get sky sports channel

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys turned my f5s on today for the first time since the football season finished to find I still have the sky sports channels but no movie channels the funny thing is on sky prem channel has changed to challenge with no sound has there been a channel update recently or something ...any help appreciated ...thanks

New channel list needed and a full scan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also had probs new channel list and had the no signal error so bought the fix off the bay.

Last edited:
what fix was this @labigwig ?

Buying fixes for channels lists :Yikes: lol should be free

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate fix is for the No Signal error which I got openbox / skybox on some dishes. It's for the voltage I believe and screws onto the back of the sat input on back of box.. Channels are free and I ain't ever bought em. Cheers labigwig

Oh right :) did make me wonder lol

New to forum looks good mate :) I will be staying around me thinks Cheers labigwig

iv tried the channel list and rescan but that didnt fix the problem but ill look for that fix you got from ebay labigwig

iv tried the channel list and rescan but that didnt fix the problem but ill look for that fix you got from ebay labigwig

You only need the fix if it says No signal error, remember to update to latest 28.2E update which is 19.07.2015 atm. Cheers labigwig :)

Back