no picture

safehands

Inactive User
Reaction score
help please. my box powers up but I get no picture or connection to my tv. is my tuner card f*cked.

more info wouldnt go a miss,like what box,what image,what area,have they all
disappeared or only certain ones have gone etc etc

when it's booting - do you seen the boot up images?

even if the tuner was stuffed, you could see the menu. press the menu button. no channels displaying is different to 'no output' - you could swap the scart sockets for that. as already said, more info would be helpful.

sorry for the lack of details. dbox2 nokia. it just doesnt connect to the tv. when I press the remote control buttons the led lights up. glasgow area . I dont think its a VM problem more a problem with the box itself.

pull the power, put the telly on the AV channel, turn it back on - so you see the boot screens as it boots?

this will test us whether it's a hardware/scart issue OR you're just not recieving channels.

help please. my box powers up but I get no picture or connection to my tv. is my tuner card f*cked.

Hi I know how you feel, My DBox powers up show the Commando 6 W_O_D image etc. and then I get the message " waiting for time"!! the time on the display shows 01:00 on the 01/01/??.
In the system menu the time/date is ""linked" !! (whatever that means)consequently the EPG cannot function although all the bouquets/channels are shown.

The V box in the other room is ok as is the broadband connection.

Help!!!!

all you need to do is a channel scan to get your channels back, all the channels will be in unsorted. you will have to go into bouquet editor yourself and place the channels in the appropriate folder.

Back