No need to open a discussion

See my problem with conspiracy theorists is that if you don't believe their opinion then they think your a fool and in denial.
I am not allowed to believe things I have read and yet they want me to believe things they have read.....wtf. Were they there or is it their opinion. ????

They can believe what they want and are entitled to believe it BUT please respect the decisions of those that have read both sides and may have a different opinion than you.

How on earth being in the armed forces makes you part of the problem amazes me, thats just a ridiculous statement. How do you work that out english or did you really just throw that in to get a reaction from idiots like me and stir the pot ???

See my problem with conspiracy theorists is that if you don't believe their opinion then they think your a fool and in denial.
I am not allowed to believe things I have read and yet they want me to believe things they have read.....wtf. Were they there or is it their opinion. ????

when did i say you was a fool? and most decent 'conspiracy theorists' do know what they're talking about having Studied for years, not just skimmed a few pages.

They can believe what they want and are entitled to believe it BUT please respect the decisions of those that have read both sides and may have a different opinion than you.

i'm cool with that. honest.

How on earth being in the armed forces makes you part of the problem amazes me, thats just a ridiculous statement. How do you work that out english or did you really just throw that in to get a reaction from idiots like me and stir the pot ???

i wouldn't call you an idiot.

when in the armed forces do you do wot the people tell you to do or what the govt tells you to do? think about it.

i almost typed i'll get me coat lol

no offence Jaffa mate.

I never took offence m8 honest, I was just curious as to your thinking. I also was not referring directly to you...just most conspiracy theorists.

when in the armed forces do you do wot the people tell you to do or what the govt tells you to do? think about it.

The forces do what the army tell them to do...which is told by the government and not the people...I will give you that but it doesn't make them puppets and part of the problem.

Think about, the people would tell me that I pay too much tax on fuel but I have to pay what the government tell me to.

The forces do what the army tell them to do...which is told by the government and not the people...I will give you that but it doesn't make them puppets and part of the problem.

what if the govt was say, corrupt?

What do you mean IF. I believe there are parts of most governments that are corrupt.
that is, unfortunately, an unavoidable truth.

One point to make would be how many parts are corrupt? Its a kind of "is the glass half full/empty" question.

I'm gonna sit here and get drunk and watch all the nutters have pops at each other :)

:Cheers:

You calling me a nutter...lol, get away out and enjoy the bonfires you.............:Cheers:

i do enjoy a Belfast Barbeque ... just a pity it takes 16 tyres to get the fookin thing started ;)

Lol, the government has been building on all the places where all the bonfires were normally done.

So there is less and less fires

haha i think you mean the councils dont you m8, {who are answerable to the goverment}

none of you can make a true declaration as to which side of the fence you sit unless you can gain top secret info ,id love to know how many files there are, some one mentioned puppets, your all puppets on a string being manipulated.

youll never know and never come close to knowing so you may as well guess .:Cheers:

none of you can make a true declaration as to which side of the fence you sit unless you can gain top secret info ,id love to know how many files there are, some one mentioned puppets, your all puppets on a string being manipulated.

youll never know and never come close to knowing so you may as well guess .:Cheers:

I know what side I sit m8. I saw the pictures of the planes flying into the towers, I dont need top secret files.

Back