Phone Unlocking No more dead nokia phones

Gazer

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

To any 1 currently using the Dejan Flasher cables to flash phones this software is ideal as it doesnt require any flash files. All you do is select the phone, press unlock and switch the phone when it requests. Thats it, your phone will be unlocked. The program is called: All Nokia v3.11 by Jethro. This has been checked and is virus free and been tested with:

3310: v 4.18, 4.02, 4.23
3210: v 5.31, 5.36 6.00
8210: v 5.21, 5.25
6210: v 3.01, 4.27

It claims that it can unlock all the nokia phones but we have not tested it on all of them, just the ones above. Great piece of programming! It works without any problems with the dejan flasher cable and no modifications are required in this cracked version.

N.B Be careful when downloading the software from different sites because of known virus/trojan problems. The link below is safe and tested and is working.
The program can also run on various desktop/pc combinations. However the downside is that at the moment the program doesn't allow backups to be made before unlocking. If your curious just make a backup using Dejan's software then use this to unlock. NO MORE DEAD PHONEs. Enjoy!!!!!!

Download from here:
[DLMURL]http://www.crosswinds.net/~darklemming/All%20Nokia%20v311.zip[/DLMURL]

P.S. Please post any results, especially relating to other phones and software versions cheers Gazer.

Last edited by a moderator:
gazer my boy has nokia 5110 with a bt cellnet
sim card which has for some strange reason has rejected itself,he has plenty money on the thing, any help in getting it re-started
would be gr8 :D
null

Tried it with a nokia 7110 v4.88.
Doesnt work, simply reports that the phone doesnt respond to power on.
Also tried it with a 6210 (forgot what version) and it killed it dead...Refused to accept any sim card, even the original one.

HELP I recently attempted to unlock nokia 3210 ver 5.31 with mbus cable and all nokia tool the phone now wont accept any sim card even the original it just reports sim card not accepted nse-spv8 reports all locks unlocked but still the phone reports the same message nokia tool also now tells me it is locked to 121 but wont work with 121 sim cards any ideas or is the phone dead :confused:

I have used the software quite a lot and have had 1 dead phone (i selected fast) and my port was'nt fast Enough and it screwed the phone. :(
but i have unlocked loads more than you could ever imagin. :)

Back