No Menu

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Have philips box freeview can't access the menu when button is pressed on remote or box screen goes blank any-one any ideas how to fix or what is the cause??
Many thanks.

try this m8 i just got it from post on another forum ..Go to channel 53 (games) and then press standby on the remote.

When the box has powered down, press standby on the remote again to bring back channel 53

As soon as you see the "Loading" text (which is centre screen in white on a black background), press standby again.

Next time you power up the box it should have completely reset itself with all the menus working again.

You may have to repeat this method a few times but it should eventually work, as it is very similar to the old Ondigital teletext fix.

Tried it mt8 still nothing!

I can get the purple menu (ONmail) etc but not the yellow menu to retune.I have heard its not an uncommon problem so there must be a fix for it.
Thanks all the same.

You could try completely disconnecting the power and aerial for a few hours, or overnight.

pburns u are not alone, tried all of the above and still no menu, if i get a fix for my box i'll post and u can try :) thanks for the suggestions all they were worth a try, maybe we have boxes that are a bit different m8 lol :)

Back