Phone Unlocking no dongal needed nokia unlocker (just type a code in)

dont know if its just me but no number is coming up after putting in the eimi and op numbers

imes.JPG

seems fine to me?

hi

n e 1 no of similar software for the sony ericsson t610 and t300
please

kook

proppa good piece of software ... everyone should get down and beg at your feet monks saying we aint worthy ... thats how good of a post this is :)

well my left foot is slightly smaller than my right so 3 of u can kiss my right and 2 on the left ;)

cheers monkey

not working 4 me

What am I doing wrong put code in my 8310 but nothing happens.
Dose it need to be put in service mode or something:confused:
screen shows the code I entered and 'clear' option

Help !

When I put the code into the phone it won't let me put the last hash (#) in, any ideas ?
The phone is a Nokia 3210

The software is for DCT4 PHONES ONLY, sorry for shouting but 3210,3310,3330,3410,8210,6210 are all dct3 and need to be unlocked via cable connected to your pc, meanwhile back in the land of the living this program will work on all dct4 phones i.e 3510,3650,5100,6100,7210,7250,8310,6310 etc etc etc, so please try to work out wether your phone is dct3 or dct4 before saying that this program doesnt work or the code wont unlock your dct3 handsets, regards to all Billyhl:Clap:

can any body tell me wer i can get this software i would be most gratefull

I'm new to these phone locking programs so this may sound like a stupid question, but where do you get the MCC+MNC operators code from?

Back