No CA found, tuner 1 and tuner 2 empty Dreambox DM800HD se clone

Hi Kenny,

From SG here too, do you happen to have SG img file for HD800? I am having the same NO CA FOUND error :(

Hi, i am new here...
just got a 800se too and using in Singapore. it was working fine after software update...:(
tried to flash and also encounter No ca found problem...

downloaded SSL84 from OpenPli OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800se-20130816

1) Flashed using internet browser
2) click [back] button on the browser
3) flashed the same file using Dreamup 3.1.11
4) unplug power and wait for 1 minute
5) connect back and power up

still display No CA found...

please hep...

Hi to all,
I am encountering the same error too [No CA found]

The flash procedure is bootloader first,page back then image,page back then bootloader again,then reboot.
I am a little confused as to the procedure you have indicated but never mind basically you have a job on you hands now.
take a look here..https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/219317/

Hi AJT,

can you recommend a bootloader for my DM HD800 PVR? I am having the same NO CA FOUND error and i managed get dream up to detect my box. To my understanding i just have to flash it with the right firmware, no? Or do i have to put in a bootloader first then reboot then firmware?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AJT,

can you recommend a bootloader for my DM HD800 PVR? I am having the same NO CA FOUND error and i managed get dream up to detect my box. To my understanding i just have to flash it with the right firmware, no? Or do i have to put in a bootloader first then reboot then firmware?

yes you need to flash first the bootloader ssl84b sim201_ssl84b Bootloader - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
If you have a clone box and sim 2.DO NOT REBOOT.
Then you need to flash correct image type for your box openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-2013-03-17-sim2-dOOds - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
or something like DM800hd openpli 12March2013 by Gjstroom and extras - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community DO NOT REBOOT
Then you flash the bootloaoder once again once completed all PULL OUT POWER LEAD FOR 10-15 SECONDS power up and fingers crossed all should be good.

yes you need to flash first the bootloader ssl84b sim201_ssl84b Bootloader - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
If you have a clone box and sim 2.DO NOT REBOOT.
Then you need to flash correct image type for your box openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-2013-03-17-sim2-dOOds - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community
or something like DM800hd openpli 12March2013 by Gjstroom and extras - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community DO NOT REBOOT
Then you flash the bootloaoder once again once completed all PULL OUT POWER LEAD FOR 10-15 SECONDS power up and fingers crossed all should be good.

Thank you kind sir for your clear step by step information! I will give it a try later on once i can start downloading, will update you again.

Thank you kind sir for your clear step by step information! I will give it a try later on once i can start downloading, will update you again.

Good luck take your time and follow the guilds.

Back