NO AUDIO/VIDEO message

linsladeboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've had above message on my Technomate 5402 HD over the last couple of days randomly when switching channels, sometimes having quite a delay before they clear again. I've got strong signal on my satellites so am a bit perplexed why it should do this.
Anyone had similar problem?

I've had above message on my Technomate 5402 HD over the last couple of days randomly when switching channels, sometimes having quite a delay before they clear again. I've got strong signal on my satellites so am a bit perplexed why it should do this.
Anyone had similar problem?

Seen that on most sat boxes no big deal really.:Clap:

The only time I have had that problem, is when changing to a different Sat, and the dish is slow to move(eg in high winds, or freezing conditions). The receiver gets tuned in before the dish gets to the sat, and hence no Video etc until the Dish gets there.

The only time I have had that problem, is when changing to a different Sat, and the dish is slow to move(eg in high winds, or freezing conditions). The receiver gets tuned in before the dish gets to the sat, and hence no Video etc until the Dish gets there.

Hi Gwyn, in my case it has happened whilst changing channels on same satellite, but nevermind it's a great receiver compared to my ex Spiderbox:banana:

Hi Gwyn, in my case it has happened whilst changing channels on same satellite,:banana:

which channels?
i have the same problem with some frequencies (12.692 H 27500 HB) but i would check one more time my motor and my dish before report this (problem?) here.

Back