Nintendo Wii

MikeS

Inactive User
Reaction score
I found a place you can get these buggers for 178 quid with next day delivery

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-Wii-Ko...3759627&sr=8-1

1. Click the link above.
2. Click the button "In den Einkaufswagen" (add to basket)
3. On the next page, click on the button "Zur kasse gehen" (proceed to checkout)
4. On the next page, log-in with the same log-in/password from amazon.co.uk (select "Ich bin bereits Kunde und mein Passwort ist:" and click on "Weiter")
5. From the address book, select your address by clicking on "An diese Adresse versenden" (send to this address)
6. On the next page, leave everything as it is (the credit/debit card information from your last purchase should be selected) and click on "Weiter"
7. Last page: you don't need to change anything here, just review the order and click on "Bestellung abschicken" (confirm order). There is only 1 delivery method available on this page, so you don't need to change anything. Delivery cost is 6 EUR for most EU countries, including the UK.

just thankme :)

I found this before, very nice if your looking for one for Christmas or want to be an ebay re-seller, going for crazy money on ebay!!

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to buying outside of the UK. Will the Wii come with a german mains plug? Can I play games bought in England? Anyone bought any of these already? Any advise would be great...

OK, All I ma getting is

Sie suchen nach etwas Bestimmtem?
Tut uns Leid: Die Web-Adresse, die Sie eingegeben haben, gibt es auf unserer Website nicht.

Zur Amazon.de Homepage

Roughly translates to

They look for something determining? Wrong does to us: The Web address, which you entered, does not give it on our Website. To the Amazon.de homepage

Don't know if the Wii is regionalised, but Germany is in region 2 and uses the PAL standard anyway. You may need a euro to UK plug adapter, but alot of EU electronics come with both or an adapter anyway.

If the menu language is set to German I'm sure it won't be too difficult to change...

Is this a New Correct LINK

[ame="http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000UVI1G4/ref=amb_link_37603665_1/302-1344390-9829646?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1SZPX9T43GXYN50VXW04&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=154693991&pf_rd_i=195015011"]AMAZON.DE Wii[/ame]

Dont do german, so not sure WTF it says...HELP...

Back