nikita makes a howl in the wall

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
A FRIGHTENED dog stares helplessly from a hole in a wall where she got stuck fleeing from her cruel owner.

Nikita, a year-old rottweiler cross, tried to escape from the flat where she had been left for two days without food or water

Neighbours alerted the RSPCA and inspectors found her wedged in a 6in gap used for a tumble dryer vent.

Callous owner Montgomery Wandera, 24, had left Nikita and gone away with friends. The dog managed to force off a plastic vent cover but got stuck at the flat in Luton, Beds.

Wandera was banned from having pets for five years by Luton magistrates after admitting neglect.

He was also handed a community order.

Nikita - now 18 months old - was unhurt and lives with Val Mewling, 70, of Winslow, Bucks.

Val has renamed her Nicki and said: "She is being the proper little pet she never had the chance

view the picture at this link.
Nikita makes a howl in the wall | The Sun |News

NASA - Home

Thats heartbreaking.

That dog must have been so desperate for food or water to even do what it did.

It must have been absolutely terrified when it got stuck.

There needs to be more punishment for animal cruelty. Its about time they made a stand and started handing out custodial sentences instead of stupid community orders.

Poor wee thing, how sad is that picture of her head sticking out the wall.

:(

I hate the things people do to all animals but especially dogs.

A dog will give its owner unconditional love no matter what abuse its put through. To think this dog would do that after what this ballbag put her through is weird but its the way they are.

Its like they are thankful every day of their lives that you have given them a home and someone to love. Thats why I can't stand people who abuse them and see them as 'just a mutt'.

i read the thread title and thought it was a badly spelled advert for a cordless drill.

irony is lost on me.

Back