This Corgi Only Responds To Its Owner If He Talks Like One Of The Beatles

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sounds more like stewie from family guy to me lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’ve never met a dog that takes its heritage as seriously as Kinney the Welsh Corgi: The Dog Who Only Responds to Her Owner When He Talks Like a Member of the Beatles/Stewie From “Family Guy.”

To make things easier, we’ll refer to her as “Kinney” for the rest of the article.

This clip of Kinney was first uploaded to YouTube back in 2008, but I’d never seen it before and I don’t mind compromising my almost non-existent standards if a video makes me laugh like this one did.

It’s not often that you come across a corgi with an affinity for Welsh accents, so I’m not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

Source:This Corgi Only Responds To Its Owner If He Talks Like One Of The Beatles (Video)

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve never met a dog that takes its heritage as seriously as Kinney the Welsh Corgi: The Dog Who Only Responds to Her Owner When He Talks Like a Member of the Beatles/Stewie From “Family Guy.”

To make things easier, we’ll refer to her as “Kinney” for the rest of the article.

This clip of Kinney was first uploaded to YouTube back in 2008, but I’d never seen it before and I don’t mind compromising my almost non-existent standards if a video makes me laugh like this one did.

It’s not often that you come across a corgi with an affinity for Welsh accents, so I’m not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

Source:This Corgi Only Responds To Its Owner If He Talks Like One Of The Beatles (Video)

The Beatles are from Liverpool, and his accent was neither Scouse nor Welsh.

Back