Nigel farage

what you want me to say . I hate what his party stands for I think he is a bigoted small minded moron that appeals to the same kind of people that trump appeals to in America .

Fook me pot and kettle pmsl

He is the only one I like along with Mr Trump
I hope he gets it :banana:

Jv_JHv_Hi.jpg

*Sigh*

Same as here, majority get sick of being battered with whatever the latest 'stop' word is.

"Oh, I don't agree with you, you are a racist/xenophobe/bigot/whatever"

No, actually, I'm just sick of the BS to be honest.

We have loads of Eastern Europeans working here in North Yorkshire. I hope that after we leave the EU we still will have. They're hard-working and decent. Mainly young families. We should encourage that.

We recruit doctors from India. That should be on the same terms as Europe. It is not. Why is that?

We are forced to discriminate against third-world countries like Africa to protect the EU. Jaguar Landrover opened a plant in Brazil because the EU failed to negotiate an FTA. In 18 years, how long does it take? A lifetime? Those cars could have been built in the UK. Unfortunately, the Brazilian import tariff is punitive but the UK can't negotiate a better deal can it? No, that's the remit of the EU. Famed for its high productivity in car manufacture, like France. France has to outsource a lot of its automotive work, by the way, as local labour is not cost-effective.

Our friends in the US are equally frustrated by protectionist nonsense, politically correct BS and the Democrats 'head in the sand' approach.

THAT'S why Trump won.

Last edited:
*Sigh*

Same as here, majority get sick of being battered with whatever the latest 'stop' word is.

"Oh, I don't agree with you, you are a racist/xenophobe/bigot/whatever"

No, actually, I'm just sick of the BS to be honest.

We have loads of Eastern Europeans working here in North Yorkshire. I hope that after we leave the EU we still will have. They're hard-working and decent. Mainly young families. We should encourage that.

We recruit doctors from India. That should be on the same terms as Europe. It is not. Why is that?

We are forced to discriminate against third-world countries like Africa to protect the EU. Jaguar Landrover opened a plant in Brazil because the EU failed to negotiate an FTA. In 18 years, how long does it take? A lifetime? Those cars could have been built in the UK. Unfortunately, the Brazilian import tariff is punitive but the UK can't negotiate a better deal can it? No, that's the remit of the EU. Famed for its high productivity in car manufacture, like France. France has to outsource a lot of its automotive work, by the way, as local labour is not cost-effective.

Our friends in the US are equally frustrated by protectionist nonsense, politically correct BS and the Democrats 'head in the sand' approach.

THAT'S why Trump won.
I know why he won the election . I also agree with most of what you wrote . Though as I've said before I'm not any of these bigoted or have any if the phobia's just because I don't agree with a lot of what the PC crowd cry as being right doesn't make me wrong. . But I still think farage is a right wing fool . Someone asked about the thread why it was posted . Well it's been in the news so why not talk about it

Back