Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nice to see yer,to see yer,nice

benny59

DW Regular
hi lads+ladies, its great to be back amongst all the looneys,drunks,football hooligans, wifebeaters and husbandbeaters, it seems like ages since my laptop had a disagreement with a cup of orange juice. anyway, im back in business with a nice new twin choke super computer { thanks for the last email, i would never have found the site without it}. i see the painters + decoraters have been in {very nice}, the layout and colour scheme look great. ps, only kidding about the drunks,wifebeaters etc , as regards the looneys + football hooligans, {i wont name names, honest.

i aint football mad !

i just have not seen man u so scared in my life by my boys and i cant stop enjoying it :D:Clap:

benny59,
its great to be back amongst all the looneys,drunks,football hooligans, wifebeaters and husbandbeaters

yes ALL the old gang are still here!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

welcome back m8,
owenzy.

welcome back m8

and all the other members who forgot we existed !!!

Originally posted by Mickie D
i aint football mad !

i just have not seen man u so scared in my life by my boys and i cant stop enjoying it :D:Clap:

Well we had them scared for 128 mins, until duffer went off, on Wednesday......Ah well at least I had a fun time in Cardiff Last season beating the crap out of the Spurs!!!

Back